Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Sun Ra was doing something like that in a Media Thread

Not sure if he ever finished it because I never got tagged
I'm up to #33 which is Elton Johns Wig .......... I will finish it one day.

Clearly my input was not required when the did what they did.
And did this make you feel like a valued and welcome part of the team? Or did you feel a piece of your individuality had been quashed, never to be recovered?

LOL YOU GOT th_reactplus_reaction_verb.36'D!!

I was going to ask if we could get a Badge for Longest Match Thread Ever … BUT what would be the point? 😢

We've got a lovely cheese beer the locals make.

Quite strong though so best to take it slowly

cheese beer?
buscemi shake.gif

Warriors pass

nerds GIF

We’re going to Morocco
Crowy won the Beez with a highly entertaining post at Wosh
Super Mario greeted a few posters, but cannot differentiate between where and how.
manangatang and I are both conflicted in how we feel about Mr Vile, NinjaSwan likes him
Freezeezy Peak is one of the two best courses in Banjo Kazooie, indisputably.
Pickitt has finally heeded a week of requests for activity from Gralin by responding on this thread
Patrick Lipinski sucks
Tbh?
1692674263526.jpeg

how can you not

Dinsdale as a guest it is customary to, you know, accept the hospitality of your hosts.

You've been offered tea and cheese beer and yet you seem to think the snow dome is some sort of common pub.

As such the charcuterie board is off limits to you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And did this make you feel like a valued and welcome part of the team? Or did you feel a piece of your individuality had been quashed, never to be recovered?
No that come the year after when I was dropped for the Semi and Grand Finals after playing all year because the senior players were back for finals.

Dinsdale as a guest it is customary to, you know, accept the hospitality of your hosts.

You've been offered tea and cheese beer and yet you seem to think the snow dome is some sort of common pub.

As such the charcuterie board is off limits to you
dont worry we are taking our Sweet Rahzoos to somewhere more accomodating.

No that come the year after when I was dropped for the Semi and Grand Finals after playing all year because the senior players were back for finals.
This sounds heartbreaking. Did they at least let you keep your seventy seventh preferred 41?

This sounds heartbreaking. Did they at least let you keep your seventy seventh preferred 41?
It went to the next kid to get dropped for finals.

Kind of a tradition that started with me*

*This maybe completely made up

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back