Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC @ The Colosseum [MOTR]

Mint Ice Cream?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi TheInjuryFactory 👋🏼

I just woke up

Are my friends upsetting you?
"Friends"

the-office-dying-of-laughter.gif

Y'know what, I don't mind custard, in fact I really like custard, but I'll allow some shitting on custard. That's fine in my books.

But shitting on gelato? That's where you * up. I'm not barring that. I'm so not barring it that I will cry myself to sleep tonight.
That's the spirit SSwans2011. #1 match thread here we come

We're well on our way to being the #1 match thread.

Great job guys, just like 392 pages to go!

I am not to far off my magical 50 K post milestone, so might as well boost it here, in service of my beloved Roys !!

slammed-to-the-floor-donkey-kong.gif

#Rilla4Lyf

Thank you for bringing the error to our attention. We have rectified the mistake and sincerely apologise for any discomfort this error may have caused you.

The reporter and editor have both been relieved of their jobs. They won't be making that mistake again.

View attachment 1788822

While you are here, can you please add a poll?

Mint ice-cream

Yes or No

Thank you for bringing the error to our attention. We have rectified the mistake and sincerely apologise for any discomfort this error may have caused you.

The reporter and editor have both been relieved of their jobs. They won't be making that mistake again.

View attachment 1788822
Good to see someone takes their job seriously around here. Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC @ The Colosseum [MOTR]

Back