Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats v Las Vegas Bears @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess i should show up and say a few words....

"a few words"
Cracking Up Lol GIF

We have the most star studded backline in the league....because I am no longer in it :)
Our star captain and multiple-time all-SFA HBF tony struggled to make our starting 20 for much of the season, which says it all

As for our forward line, I can always rely on my mates Matera92 and Jezmiester40
And we have the most star studded forward line in the league, because okeydoke7 is no longer in it :). To be fair, he's going great guns in defence!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey where the heck is Ant Bear ? I mean he's technically a bear so I won't except any excuse for his absence this week
He said he'll come back after the NZ cricket team wins a World Cup (sorry MWPP.....).

He said he'll come back after the NZ cricket team wins a World Cup (sorry MWPP.....).
No need to apologise
My passion for cricket dissipated after than 2019 final and never properly recovered
Saying that as somebody who grew up with it, used to watch it (and listen to it before watching online was a thing and when I was too young/poor to have foxtel)
So that doesn't even cut deep

I will still watch because I'm a sucker but my heart won't be in it

No need to apologise
My passion for cricket dissipated after than 2019 final and never properly recovered
Saying that as somebody who grew up with it, used to watch it (and listen to it before watching online was a thing and when I was too young/poor to have foxtel)
So that doesn't even cut deep

I will still watch because I'm a sucker but my heart won't be in it
I still can't believe they didn't play a second super over!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats v Las Vegas Bears @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back