Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats v Las Vegas Bears @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

They aren't even in the Top 5 of Parking the Bus. You're going to get a real show of how busses are parked.
giphy.gif

Wow Las Vegas are 4-2 after 6 rounds just like last season!
This season is different. Yeah we’ve added some quality recruits in Tandy and JoseMourinho but tbh the biggest positive has been that hopeless moocher Supersuns leaving for browner pastures. It’s a classic win-win: Bears win with the big galoot off the list and Bears win again with the big galoot draggin’ down the Dragons. 👌

Imagine being so bad at goal kicking you get moved to defence.

Art Vandelay_, you should invite okeydoke7 to your support group of one.

eww whats that smell…oh its the Swamprats, morning all.
Sweet is so confusing. I’ve just reached the point of embracing the fact that other teams accuse us Bears of smelling bad and now you’re accusing other teams of smelling bad. 🤷‍♀️

Imagine being so bad at goal kicking you get moved to defence.

Art Vandelay_, you should invite okeydoke7 to your support group of one.
Shows how important I am. You are so inept at putting on a score that they needed a gun like me to make the defence very miserly for us to win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have a new fragrance coming out. I'm trying to get Depp to be the spokesman for it but it looks like we'll only get Amber Heard instead 😥
Amber Heard promoting a scent made with ambergris…markets itself. You’re welcome.

We have a new fragrance coming out. I'm trying to get Depp to be the spokesman for it but it looks like we'll only get Amber Heard instead 😥
I released my own fragrance last week. Unfortunately nobody else in the car liked it......

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats v Las Vegas Bears @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back