Official Match Thread Season 36, Second Qualifying Final: Las Vegas Bears versus Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

RookiePick the game is on the line and Matera92 gets the qooty in space on the wing. Does he

a) kick it to Art Vandelay_ who is all alone 20 out from goal to kick the sealer?
b) kick it sideways to RonnieRaven and they do that a few times to pad their stats?
c) go the torp into the wind?
d) get distracted by Pugsley running in circles chasing his own tail?
E) somehow manage to miss all open Bears players and turn the ball over.

He's talentless remember. Being open doesn't mean he can hit the target

RookiePick the game is on the line and Matera92 gets the qooty in space on the wing. Does he

a) kick it to Art Vandelay_ who is all alone 20 out from goal to kick the sealer?
b) kick it sideways to RonnieRaven and they do that a few times to pad their stats?
c) go the torp into the wind?
d) get distracted by Pugsley running in circles chasing his own tail?
Puts us on his back and unselfishly refuses to pass. Torps it through on the run from 70 chefs kiss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You recognised the 24" pythons shredding the bass though right?
I have it on good authority that Kilroy himself has ’pythons’ to rival them but even they won’t help today

If any bears are about I’m heading to the golden corral for a few froths and wings to fuel up for the game
View attachment 1855676
I'm already full after Jezmiester40 's curry puffs but you may be able to persuade me for the after party , but only if we lose. Seems like a way to start mad monday...

If we win, I'll be hitting up the classiest joint in Vegas and you'll all be invited

IMG_8628.png

Wrestling is the 10th most popular sport in Baghdad, due largely to its deep-rooted national heritage.

General Adnan (top right with Sgt. Slaughter) is its most famous wrestler, but the Iraq War saw many international wrestlers visit.

IMG_8622.jpeg

Here’s an amazing true story from a Japanese wrestler who rescued over 100 Japanese prisoners just before Desert Storm.

Mohammad Ali vs Antonio Inoki

IMG_8627.jpeg

Baghdad’s own Banditos folklore includes stories of Subcommandante Santoz Sanchez performing Lucha Libre exhibition bouts at night, known simply as El Santo

IMG_5824.jpeg

El Santo is truly a legend of the sport, and became a movie star off the back of his fame as a wrestler

IMG_5827.jpeg

#nightwatch

View attachment 1855657

Wrestling is the 10th most popular sport in Baghdad, due largely to its deep-rooted national heritage.

General Adnan (top right with Sgt. Slaughter) is its most famous wrestler, but the Iraq War saw many international wrestlers visit.

View attachment 1855660

Here’s an amazing true story from a Japanese wrestler who rescued over 100 Japanese prisoners just before Desert Storm.

View attachment 1855639

Baghdad’s own Banditos heritage includes stories of Subcommandante Santoz Sanchez performing Lucha Libre exhibition bouts at night, known simply as El Santo

View attachment 1855705

El Santo is truly a legend of the sport, and became a movie star off the back of his fame as a wrestler

View attachment 1855700

#nig#nightwatch

The most important question today is will MJF be able to defend the AEW World title against Jay White

If any bears are about I’m heading to the golden corral for a few froths and wings to fuel up for the game
View attachment 1855676
Homer Simpson Drool GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36, Second Qualifying Final: Las Vegas Bears versus Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back