Event Season 36 SFA Players Association MVP - Beez Trophy - 15-16 December 2023 - To Be Continued AEDT 6pm

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr_pycijtaEpF1yuln28o1_500.gif

I have no idea what you both are talking about.

Well except for Wosh, who can probably bring it back if I’m not nice to her 🥲
I can bring it back, sticky it to the top of every page in this thread and sticky it on your sig. Hell I can even make a site wide announcement and send a site wide email 🙂

So you better love me pal coz I never forget.

I can bring it back, sticky it to the top of every page in this thread and sticky it on your sig. Hell I can even make a site wide announcement and send a site wide email 🙂

So you better love me pal coz I never forget.
I mean if you do, I recommend trying Ctrl+c, Ctrl+v to save some time 😇

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5th - 918 votes - Tigerturbulance
5th.png

CONTENT:

We're into the Top 5 now with the regularly banned Ophidian Old Boys captain Tigerturbulance coming in with 918 votes in Season 36.

After starting the season in the most historic manner possible, landing himself a huge suspension due to his inability to follow the procedural intricacies of signing up fumbler, Turbo found himself spending half the season in the SPAM FL where he proceeded to play terribly.

Summary of Offences of the Ophidian Old Boys

~ Minor Offence - incorrect player signing under 4D - for TJohn failing to verify with public post before
~ Minor Offence - incorrect player signing under 4D - for incorrectly signing fumbler without proper permission from the player
~ Minor Offence - naming an ineligible player under 5B - naming Bonz who had been ineligible from a SFA related infraction in the grand final
~ Minor Offence - incorrect squad changes under 4B - naming fumbler as an out in the squad list despite not being named in the final squad of the previous season
~ Minor Offence - incorrect player signing under 4D - for incorrect in-season signing of fumbler
~ Major Offence - failure to submit a valid initial squad under 4A - as the initial squad contained invalid players fumbler and TJohn

Corrective actions to align back with rules:
  • fumbler should be removed from the OUTs in the squad changes
  • fumbler should repost the sign-up form with OOB listed as preferred team at least 24 hours prior to the team sheet deadline if he were to be named
  • Bonz to miss Round 2

No further action required on TJohn as it is not reasonable to deregister and re-sign him given he is obviously a OOB player having actively participated in the match thread.

Final outcome: 6-point deduction + 6 game penalty for the captain

Tigerturbulance Elton Johns Wig
Despite making all the headlines for all the wrong reasons. Turbo continued to pump out media as often as he pumps iron.

His select a team from all players you've played for proving a great hit ( once again thanks Hate ). He also had a podcast appearance and did the usual Old Boys thing where they sign a bunch of players from other clubs and make a big deal out of it.

After the initial ban, he also copped subsequent bans for a variety of reasons which meant he missed 75% of the Qooty season but was able to make it at the end where he helped the Old Boys lose and secure the spoon.

Congratulations Turbo on a top 5 finish in the Season 36 Beez!

View attachment 1872888

CONTENT:

We're into the Top 5 now with the regularly banned Ophidian Old Boys captain Tigerturbulance coming in with 918 votes in Season 36.

After starting the season in the most historic manner possible, landing himself a huge suspension due to his inability to follow the procedural intricacies of signing up fumbler, Turbo found himself spending half the season in the SPAM FL where he proceeded to play terribly.

Despite making all the headlines for all the wrong reasons. Turbo continued to pump out media as often as he pumps iron.

His select a team from all players you've played for proving a great hit ( once again thanks Hate ). He also had a podcast appearance and did the usual Old Boys thing where they sign a bunch of players from other clubs and make a big deal out of it.

After the initial ban, he also copped subsequent bans for a variety of reasons which meant he missed 75% of the Qooty season but was able to make it at the end where he helped the Old Boys lose and secure the spoon.

Congratulations Turbo on a top 5 finish in the Season 36 Beez!
I wish I could go missing for half the season and finish in the top 5. What a rort!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back