Official Match Thread Season 37, First Semi Final: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

I am actually part of the small minority on BF who has never played Pokemon hahaha šŸ˜‚ but If I did I'd be a polywhirl guy
I have never played it either and neither have any of my kids. I tried to force my youngest son to go on a school trip to an exhibition for it, and he refused to get on the bus. In the end they had to pokemon.

I have never played it either and neither have any of my kids. I tried to force my youngest son to go on a school trip to an exhibition for it, and he refused to get on the bus. In the end they had to pokemon.
This is a pokemon
pokemon nintendo GIF

name those scandalous hostess

Or better yet send me the hidden CCTV link
Genevieve Morton. Look her up and make your you include body paint in the search.

This is a pokemon
pokemon nintendo GIF
What is the pokemon? the glowing thing being thrown? One of the spots on the ground? the streaks of light passing by in the sky for some strange but meaningless reason? Or the subliminally quick pile of rocks at the end? Or the weird blue bipedal fox-like creature?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the pokemon? the glowing thing being thrown? One of the spots on the ground? the streaks of light passing by in the sky for some strange but meaningless reason? Or the subliminally quick pile of rocks at the end? Or the weird blue bipedal fox-like creature?

I believe it's actually the name of the feeling you get watching adults cry when their monster thing dies.

Obviously uncomfortable. Poor Raz is suffering from sand down his crack.
A certain line from an Ed Sheeran song comes to mind

Baby, you wanna dance till the sunlight cracks

Hmm I looked it up on work computer . My IT head of department now wants to speak to me and Iā€™m blocked from laptop
First rule of SFA. NEVER google anything someone says to google.

What type are the Bears?
Types. We pride ourselves on diversity rather than being samey.

Iā€™m water
I was always also water for Captain planet

If you signed up for aquatic sports for the Sweet Olympics-look out

currently working in middle east... but shhhh dont tell anyone
Whereabouts?

I lived in Qatar and the UAE briefly during my childhood and it really changed me

Going to international schools with kids from around the world was a far cry from the demographic at my New Zealand primary School.

The heat was definitely a shock to the system too (as I hadnā€™t yet experienced Perthā€™s summers and NZā€™s milder weather was all I had ever known)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37, First Semi Final: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back