Official Match Thread Season 37, First Semi Final: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a shame. Not sure who I'm going to watch endless replays of Harry taking care of voldermort with now
Oh we can't compete with Harry, she's probably packing her bags as we speak and on her way to Gold City.
MWPP.png

I actually sit down to do some work for a change and all of a sudden I have all these tags

Yep you called it nahnah - The amazing Bet on Blue (I miss him, he was awesome) recruited me from the Song Contest back in the day, soon after a SFA- themed Song Contest round of some description. He left the Royals before I did but the likes of GreyCrow and CakeEater kept me at the club longer than I would've otherwise stayed. Put it this way, The Royals were a very different club back then, as there was no rookie PM or even a team PM (at least not one that I was part of). It meant I was never able to find my groove. It actually took venturing into the club room to finally get to know people and be a regular contributor to the SFA but by that point I had somehow already made it to 50+ games.

My poor finals record at the Royals followed me to the Bears. Some people may think that if I stayed at the Royals I would've won a flag but in truth, I don't think the Royals were ever going to win a flag with me. Losing a final to my former team is one thing. I make finals so rarely that I'd be happy to have made the finals in the first place.

Last edited:
But don't worry. Footypie32 is willing to move lockers for you. His is located next to the sauna which is staffed 24/7 by a beautiful hostess

name those scandalous hostess

Or better yet send me the hidden CCTV link
No need. It’s part of the orientation process that you get to experience them first hand when you join the club.

That's a shame. Not sure who I'm going to watch endless replays of Harry taking care of voldermort with now
Oh we can't compete with Harry, she's probably packing her bags as we speak and on her way to Gold City.
View attachment 2011339
This is topical, as my theatre (which was delayed by transport delays, and one of the installers getting Covid-19) was finally installed last night and of course, the first thing I opted to watch to test it out was a scene from Harry Potter. tony has depicted it even better than my setup could ever do!

This is topical, as my theatre (which was delayed by transport delays, and one of the installers getting Covid-19) was finally installed last night and of course, the first thing I opted to watch to test it out was a scene from Harry Potter. tony has depicted it even better than my setup could ever do!
cant beat a good old Harry movie on the Big Home Cinema... oh how i miss my HOME LOL

Welcome home MWPP!
If I ever left the Bears it would be to the Royals, easily (no other team would rate a mention), for the unfinished business reason alone. But to be clear I also don't see myself moving whilst we have our current core that I love, save for another temporary situation like the one which saw me spend a gap season at the Phoenix with Chipmunk and Dingster , not to mention por_please_ya

I'm way more likely to retire than move. I even considered it at the end of this season but you're all stuck with me for at least a little longer.

cant beat a good old Harry movie on the Big Home Cinema... oh how i miss my HOME LOL
Home is where the heart is, and for me at least, that's at Hogvegas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Home is where the heart is, and for me at least, that's at Hogvegas
tumblr_m05a4ruhqI1qkaczro2_500.gif

YEs me heart is not where i am currently , A work supplied house in a forgien country..

But one day. one day soon Home again Home again
Enjoy the expat life. It's one I have lead as a kid (having a father who worked in Oil & Gas will do that), but not so much as an adult. Living in Bendigo away from friends & family during the pandemic (having moved in January of that year before the world changed) was the closest thing for me.

I haven't ruled out a UK gap year and if it wasn't for Covid-19 that may well have eventuated but I settled for a stint in Melbourne. WA may as well be another country

If I ever left the Bears it would be to the Royals, easily (no other team would rate a mention), for the unfinished business reason alone. But to be clear I also don't see myself moving whilst we have our current core that I love, save for another temporary situation like the one which saw me spend a gap season at the Phoenix with Chipmunk and Dingster , not to mention por_please_ya

I'm way more likely to retire than move. I even considered it at the end of this season but you're all stuck with me for at least a little longer.
You have no idea how much I love and hate this post at the same time

But don't worry. Footypie32 is willing to move lockers for you. His is located next to the sauna which is staffed 24/7 by a beautiful hostess

You spelt hostages incorrectly.

you and por_please_ya can join the Royals together, Porp is a future Royal. it's only a matter of when

Thanks! I have a condition where I can only read the first line of text but I am sure the rest of your post is equally positive.
Clearly that's a symptom of an underlying more obvious condition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37, First Semi Final: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back