Official Match Thread Season 37, First Semi Final: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's finals.

I'm ready.

Purple Rain Prince GIF
And when we win I'm gonna party like its 1999

Good to see there’s a few realists at the royals
already talking about there mad Monday party.
Just give you the heads up
Bears go hard celebrating our wins so doubt sizzler will be open to the public Monday for your sobfest
You guys can keep sizzler. The only place we celebrate is at the pub. I'll have a surf and turf thanks. And I'm doing body shots off Nothing if we lose, so you'll better hope we win.

You guys can keep sizzler. The only place we celebrate is at the pub. I'll have a surf and turf thanks. And I'm doing body shots off Nothing if we lose, so you'll better hope we win.
You know sizzler now have 5lt beer towers and mirrored lazy Susan’s in each booth.
It beats hoovering blow in the dirty toilets!

Your teammates will still have the special edition of the S30 flag to watch highlights /replays of on Mad Monday

You’ll all be fine

At a recent pub quiz I went to:

Why is a broken drum the best present?

I’ll give the answer later today.

Because you can’t beat it!

Hi nerd, how are you? Are you back in the league, nice to see

Okay! I’m on holiday, always a nice place to be. Back to work on Monday though.

Yeah im back, easing myself in. It’s going well, always been good posting against you guys so looking forward to the week.

How’s things going with yourself?

Okay! I’m on holiday, always a nice place to be. Back to work on Monday though.

Yeah im back, easing myself in. It’s going well, always been good posting against you guys so looking forward to the week.

How’s things going with yourself?
Holidays are indeed nice
oh im going ok, i have Monday off at least as do most people in this league I believe
Have you ever played chess outside the state library in Melbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your teammates will still have the special edition of the S30 flag to watch highlights /replays of on Mad Monday

You’ll all be fine

Don't spoil it. I haven't seen it yet!

Holidays are indeed nice
oh im going ok, i have Monday off at least as do most people in this league I believe
Have you ever played chess outside the state library in Melbourne

Enjoy the long weekend 😊

I live in the UK so have never played in the state library in Melbourne! I‘ve just looked it up, looks like a nice chess room.

When I was in Australia I went to Hobsons Bay Chess Club in Altona a couple of times, they were a good bunch. I wasn’t as interested in playing on a Saturday arvo or Friday night when I believe the main clubs had their sessions. Chess doesn’t have as big a infrastructure in Australia as other countries, which thewizardmelon is just discovering.

Enjoy the long weekend 😊

I live in the UK so have never played in the state library in Melbourne! I‘ve just looked it up, looks like a nice chess room.

When I was in Australia I went to Hobsons Bay Chess Club in Altona a couple of times, they were a good bunch. I wasn’t as interested in playing on a Saturday arvo or Friday night when I believe the main clubs had their sessions. Chess doesn’t have as big a infrastructure in Australia as other countries, which thewizardmelon is just discovering.
they have outdoor chess too

1717554646442.png

Enjoy the long weekend 😊

A grand total of (4) classical tournaments for the whole year in my state, so if you aren’t free those 4 weekends, tough luck haha

After Putin explained to the kids how Russia is the most glorious and best nation in the world, he asked if any of the children had any questions.

Suddenly, Aleksandr put his hand up.

“Yes?” Putin said, as he pointed at Aleksandr.

“Why do you want to reunite the Soviet Union and why are trying to take Crimea?” Aleksandr asked.

“Well, the correct reason we are invading Ukraine is…” before Putin could finish his sentence, the bell rang, and all the children rushed out the classroom to have lunch. However, the children were also confused, as the bell wasn’t supposed to go this early. The lunch break seemed much longer than usual to many children.

When the bell rang again and the children got back into the classroom, Putin and the teacher were waiting there.

“Any more questions?” Putin asked.

Danyl shot his hand up almost immediately.

“Yes, Danyl?” Putin said, pointing at Danyl.

“Well, I have four questions.” Danyl said.

“Go ahead and ask them.” Putin replied.

“Why do you want to reunite the Soviet Union? Why do you want to take Crimea? Why did the bell for lunch ring 20 minutes early? And where is Aleksandr?”

Here is Alexander

A grand total of (4) classical tournaments for the whole year in my state, so if you aren’t free those 4 weekends, tough luck haha

I clear my schedule every year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37, First Semi Final: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back