Official Match Thread Season 37, Grand Final - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at SFA Park

Who will win the Season 37 Sweet FA Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Their latest burger actually has a waffle in the middle of it.
Blown Away Wow GIF by Aminé

I wake up, only to find a new GF match thread, already up to 17 pages.

JFC people, no way I can catch up now.

Boo 'Rats, Yay OOB.

Boo 'Rats, Yay OOB.
Try harder. I did, it only took an hour or so

Boo 'Rats, Yay OOB.
Ha ha ha the way we're both going, neither team will have any energy left for the game on Sunday.:laughv1:

After facing him a couple of weeks ago in the semi final and copping all his bluster I was quite intrigued to see he had only won one FRED Medal in 29 seasons
Sorry I lost interest, what were we talking about?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes to what mate the replay or extra time?:laughv1:
(It’s a replay but I prefer my first smartarse answer so pretend you didn’t see this and I’ll delete it when no one is looking unless it gets quoted by someone else but who the **** would do that to me, I’m so loveable)

Beautiful OP, big_icky.

Your diligence and media savvy make the rest of us slackers look bad, thanks.

(It’s a replay but I prefer my first smartarse answer so pretend you didn’t see this and I’ll delete it when no one is looking unless it gets quoted by someone else but who the **** would do that to me, I’m so loveable)
:whistle:

Ray Chamberlain and Ray Ban?

A class response to that typo. Well played there, Ant. It’s that wit that I’m sure got you across the line at least 7 of those 10 premierships.

A class response to that typo. Well played there, Ant. It’s that wit that I’m sure got you across the line at least 7 of those 10 premierships.
Wow, can't tell an ant555 from an Ant Bear.
Get your optometrist prescription checked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37, Grand Final - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at SFA Park

Back