Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Gold City Royals v Mount Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

thanks mate - I couldn't have done it without you!

I can say the same thing. I was going to retire immediately after the SFA exhibition SFA game in the Bombers Forum (a little over 200 SFA games ago) but the performance of you and DERO in that game inspired me to continue.

*No fact checking of this retirement claim is allowed.

Hey Royals. Ready for some fiercely scintillating banter? Or just your regular bog-standard threats?

Hey Royals. Ready for some fiercely scintillating banter? Or just your regular bog-standard threats?
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

I've put on my finest beige outfit for the occasion

I believe "Slice of qooty Delights" is trademarked by CakeEater for use by his bakery chain.

I hope you've got a good lawyer.
One post and litigation is already threatened.

Gonna be a long week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're currently undefeated this season

...in any weather that isn't cloudy.

So it was an important question :thumbsu:
Well, good thing isn't today, then.

Attachments

• 17120366087007606018228948614838.jpg
    17120366087007606018228948614838.jpg
    691.2 KB · Views: 2
Hi, PG.

Nice to see electronic messages displayed on my phone screen posted from your Bigfooty.com account in the Sweet Football Association sub-board again.
Hi Marlowe. Thanks for the detail which helps me to get a really good picture in my mind of some of the incredible technology involved in this exchange that young people today don’t fully appreciate

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Gold City Royals v Mount Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back