Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Gold City Royals v Mount Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

How long have you had to do this for your cat? Does your cat do the same in the rain?
About 8 years and no, he doesn’t seem to like rain. He did one jump into a bucket of wool wash. It was a messy affair but he was very soft

About 8 years and no, he doesn’t seem to like rain. He did one jump into a bucket of wool wash. It was a messy affair but he was very soft
So this is a sort of daily ritual; wake up, morning ablutions, stick cat under shower for a couple of minutes, have breakfast......?
Fascinating. Cats are weird. And engaging.

Oh God, that takes me back! I remember watching that when it first came out. Gee it must be 15 years ago by now? * that makes me feel old!
You wouldn’t know old if it bit you on the arse

Well howdy one and all

So good to see Marlowe up and about

punk rock dance GIF
My catheter bag doing all the hard work not breaking there.

This is amazing, any photos?
Good point. I don’t think I’ve ever taken one. I must do this.

Apparently quite a few bengal cats like water. I understand their hybrid ancestors the Asian leopard cats spend time in and around water because it stops predators from following their scent. It’s annoying though when they keep standing in their water bowl then tracking wet prints around the house. And Ron Barassi just tips the bowl right over on a warm day so he can roll in a puddle

I don’t know what anyone is talking about
This is how I have felt every season since joining the Sweet FA. Let’s go hang out on the Melbourne Demons board instead, everyone makes much more coherent sense there 😊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is how I have felt every season since joining the Sweet FA. Let’s go hang out on the Melbourne Demons board instead, everyone makes much more coherent sense there 😊
Coherence on the Melbourne board became impossible once Headless became a community organiser. Mind you it is absolutely the place to go if you want to explore whether Charlie Spargo would look better in a trilby or a pork pie

Coherence on the Melbourne board became impossible once Headless became a community organiser. Mind you it is absolutely the place to go if you want to explore whether Charlie Spargo would look better in a trilby or a pork pie
Pork pie IMO.

I’m fairly sure the Melbourne board is just an extension of the GWS board isn’t it? Whenever I venture there to read one of your match previews or some such, it seems everyone there has given up on their own side (well until the last couple of weeks anyway) and supports the Giants instead.

Headless isn’t even trying to hide it anymore!

1712194707899.png

Pork pie IMO.
It’s a long season, you don’t want to be making such bold declarations this early. Things can change so quickly in modern footy

Good point. I don’t think I’ve ever taken one. I must do this.

Apparently quite a few bengal cats like water. I understand their hybrid ancestors the Asian leopard cats spend time in and around water because it stops predators from following their scent. It’s annoying though when they keep standing in their water bowl then tracking wet prints around the house. And Ron Barassi just tips the bowl right over on a warm day so he can roll in a puddle
Oh a Bengal yeah :shower: I’ve always wanted a cat that loves to play in water, ours run and scream at the slightest splash.

To be honest, I don’t think any Melbourne supporters like Melbourne very much. The idea of jumping on GWS was pure genius

To be honest, I don’t think any Melbourne supporters like Melbourne very much. The idea of jumping on GWS was pure genius
I have gone to more GWS games in the last couple of seasons than Swans games, so if you guys need somebody to bring orange crepe paper and help construct the banner each week you know where to find me

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Gold City Royals v Mount Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back