Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Gold City Royals v Mount Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Seal The Deal Friends GIF by Filmin
Emotional heart strings. Reminds me of the movie Marley and Me. Spoiler Alert, the sequel's just called Me.

Emotional heart strings. Reminds me of the movie Marley and Me. Spoiler Alert, the sequel's just called Me.
I've not seen either movie but I know what you're talking about

Superb show. Damon Herriman is an incredible actor. Hard to believe he plays Dewey Crow in Justified, the oss in Mr In-Between and Charles Manson in Mind Hunter.
Dewey Crow very underrated. He was a cracking character

Happy Birthday Smartys Power 😍
And sorry in advance Brenton Davy, but in good news I hear dentists and proctologists do afterpay these days.
Your false bravado, whilst admirable, serves to only expose the fear you’re experiencing.

Admit the fear! You’ll feel cleansed and your path in life will become clearer and unimpeded

Your false bravado, whilst admirable, serves to only expose the fear you’re experiencing.

Admit the fear! You’ll feel cleansed and your oath in life will become clearer and unimpeded
I’m scared I might be on my last Easter egg :(

Dewey Crow very underrated. He was a cracking character
When he impersonated Raylan Givens, was pure gold, also when he'd thought he'd lost both kidneys...

So you are saying you are the best but some weeks you are not the best?

Dr Evil Whatever GIF
No, what I’m saying is that for 1 week I was the best decoy forward and still managed to snag 5

18 goals vs 16 goals isn't exactly a massive difference in form over the last three

If we hadn't made sausage sit out the entire fourth quarter last week I think he'd kicked more than the 5 he got
Soft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mrs CakeEater has said if I dont eat the egg she has given me within 2 weeks she will eat it.

Shes such an Indian giver
I am currently searching the house helping my wife look for her Lindt Bunny I ate last Thursday.

Shocked Cosmo Kramer GIF

Completely slipped passed me 🤯
I should also add that he played Manson in "Once upon a time in Hollywood" as well (in the same year as Mind Hunter - mind you)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Gold City Royals v Mount Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back