Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Gumbies FFC v Coney Island Warriors @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting more and more excited for the commencement of S38 with each passing round.
Hype! I'm still waiting for season 37 to start.

Their favourite type of stuff is butt stuff
not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

Happy to spend the week exposing her secrets absolutely!

How goes the premiership defense this season?
As the saying goes, you've got to be in it to win it and we are certainly in it so we will do our best to win it.

As the saying goes, you've got to be in it to win it and we are certainly in it so we will do our best to win it.
Translation: Amazingly, despite Falco spudding it up (no pun intended), we're in the eight...just.

GWS Goose beez

Ok boys, commence with the gripes. 🍿

Once you've got a few out of your system, I'll share my extreme disdain for ants. Little campaigners have ruined my hot boy summer.

GWS Goose beez

Once you've got a few out of your system, I'll share my extreme disdain for ants. Little campaigners have ruined my hot boy summer.
Why? Do they look better in swim trunks than you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello Gumballs!

In honour of the upcoming Wrestlemania weekend, I shall be delivering multiple devastating suplexes and thunderous clotheslines to any hapless gumball that crosses my path. You will hurt so much it will make you famous.

Hello Gumballs!

In honour of the upcoming Wrestlemania weekend, I shall be delivering multiple devastating suplexes and thunderous clotheslines to any hapless gumball that crosses my path. You will hurt so much it will make you famous.
Do I then get to hulk up a d get the pinfall?

GWS Goose beez

It's not my style, I'm just a mild mannered guy trying to make my way through the day .
If pressed, the 15% public holiday surcharge did stoke the fires. on the actual public holidays a surcharge is reasonable to offset the wage increase, I do however dispute that the wage increase calculates to a total increase of 15%, especially when factoring in increased business on these days. But I'll accept that surcharge, what is a joke is charging a surcharge on Saturday. It wasn't a public holiday, no increased wages, no justification at all, several places around hit me up with a public holiday weekend surcharge, joke.
Not that I d complain

It's not my style, I'm just a mild mannered guy trying to make my way through the day .
If pressed, the 15% public holiday surcharge did stoke the fires. on the actual public holidays a surcharge is reasonable to offset the wage increase, I do however dispute that the wage increase calculates to a total increase of 15%, especially when factoring in increased business on these days. But I'll accept that surcharge, what is a joke is charging a surcharge on Saturday. It wasn't a public holiday, no increased wages, no justification at all, several places around hit me up with a public holiday weekend surcharge, joke.
Not that I d complain
nKO47O0.gif

Hello Gumballs!

If I’m already in constant pain, how am I not already famous?

mood smile GIF by Hide The Pain Harold

GWS Goose beez

Three things:

Firstly, I recently discovered Somebody Feed Phil on Netflix. I watched an episode and it was pretty good so I watched a couple more. Then I was hooked. So over the last couple of weeks I've been watching a couple of episodes a night and last night I went to watch a couple more. BUT OMG. IT TURNED OUT I HAD WATCHED ALL THE EPISODES. I was so bummed :(

Secondly, today I was walking along to a thing about 15 minutes away. Now, I'm currently in Kuala Lumpur and if you don't know, it's prone to an afternoon thunderstorm. So today, it was a little overcast, but no sign of a downpour. ANYWAY, as I was walking to where I was going, it started to bucket down out of nowhere (it actually tends to do this a bit). So a) I got a little wet and b) I had to huddle under a bus shelter along with like 30-40 other people for like 15-20 minutes and thus I was late to my appointment. Stupid rain :mad:

Thirdly, I was hoping this week to see TheInjuryFactory in his birthday suit, but spudmaster says he's a little shy.

Why is life so hard?

Hello Gumballs!

I've refereed a Sweet FA Royal Rumble.

I suspect your moves will be worse than Kurt Angle's.

If I’m already in constant pain, how am I not already famous?

mood smile GIF by Hide The Pain Harold

I'd imagine it's difficult to become famous for prolapsed haemorrhoids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Gumbies FFC v Coney Island Warriors @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back