Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Gumbies FFC v Coney Island Warriors @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I've refereed a Sweet FA Royal Rumble.

I suspect your moves will be worse than Kurt Angle's.

Can confirm your suspicions. They're much worse.

Wish I had Angle's move skills, instead I've got moves like Jagger.

If I’m already in constant pain, how am I not already famous?

mood smile GIF by Hide The Pain Harold
You need to get your premiership medal converted into a necklace. Then you'd be famous for being that person who always wears around a fantasy premiership medal.

Thirdly, I was hoping this week to see @TheInjuryFactory in his birthday suit, but @spudmaster says he's a little shy.
9b6.jpg

Decent melt whoever it's from. Bets on how long until nuked?
Our foopy board copped his same two posts too lol.
They made the fatal error of posting on a WA board when it's still light over here.

I reckon 20 minutes.

Tonga Bob Snuffaluphagus bake him away, toys.

Side note, Richmond fans do the weirdest shit. Literally.

Decent melt whoever it's from. Bets on how long until nuked?
Our foopy board copped his same two posts too lol.
Decent speed run.

Ended up on the Freo bored too. But his posts just blended in over there.

Well, he certainly zeroed in on the epicenter of shitposting and weird dick stuff finding his way to the Sweet FA board.

Decent speed run.

Ended up on the Freo bored too. But his posts just blended in over there.
haha yeah I saw that! i was intrigued and checked the post area history. got nuked before I had a chance to get through them all - the bay, lifestyle, multiple clubs - a scatter-gun approach perhaps? Finding their way into this niche part of the world might narrow it down however. Feel for those who wake up tomorrow morning and wonder wtf we're on about :laughv1: You snooze, you lose right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha yeah I saw that! i was intrigued and checked the post area history. got nuked before I had a chance to get through them all - the bay, lifestyle, multiple clubs - a scatter-gun approach perhaps? Finding their way into this niche part of the world might narrow it down however. Feel for those who wake up tomorrow morning and wonder wtf we're on about :laughv1: You snooze, you lose right?
Lol I did the same. There was Indian Premier League, Eagles priority pick chat, nudged about 30 odd posts in the end. He actually posted something normal for his first post on the Bummers board in some draft chat.

Mate of zackah 's I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Gumbies FFC v Coney Island Warriors @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back