Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at The Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't read the entire thread, well to be honest, none of it, but I'm assuming it had something to do with the health of Princess Kate. I spoke with her this morning and she assures me that she is on the improve, she thanks you all for your warm wishes and wishes you all the best in this weekend's match. She also told me in confidence that Mobbs is hung like a horse and she's never encountered a man so in sync with his surroundings.

I have a bladder infection but have antibiotics and should be fine by Sunday.
This is a woman who cannot be trusted to keep one single lie a secret. Nor can Princess Kate be trusted, either. I was hunting a pig with a spear (something I hadn't regularly done since the 1980s), but I missed the friendly gestures from those who approach in the water to collect more coconuts. The enounters are not always friendly. I find adzes particularly hostile, as can be the flu. Eventually I return to my hostility, healthy and content as has been the case for the last 5000 years. In subsequent years I had not suffered in any way from the tsunami. Nobody wants to know anything about us, but I do want to know about them. I have no colourful clothes and I cannot produce fire, but I can manipulate it. Most of them contain metal, useful to make the tips of my arrows harder. Also like a horse.

This is a woman who cannot be trusted to keep one single lie a secret. Nor can Princess Kate be trusted, either. I was hunting a pig with a spear (something I hadn't regularly done since the 1980s), but I missed the friendly gestures from those who approach in the water to collect more coconuts. The enounters are not always friendly. I find adzes particularly hostile, as can be the flu. Eventually I return to my hostility, healthy and content as has been the case for the last 5000 years. In subsequent years I had not suffered in any way from the tsunami. Nobody wants to know anything about us, but I do want to know about them. I have no colourful clothes and I cannot produce fire, but I can manipulate it. Most of them contain metal, useful to make the tips of my arrows harder. Also like a horse.
Ah yes, I forgot you were a firebender. I remember the day we went hunting boars with a spear each and I got distracted by that cloud that looked like Laurie Serafini, I turned around and you had somehow managed to skewer six pigs on one spear!! I've never seen anything like it. Anyway, apparently Hamas will be at the game this week on a recruiting drive.

Congrats! Now start working on behinds this weekend.
Jimmy Carr Reaction GIF by The QI Elves

Ah yes, I forgot you were a firebender. I remember the day we went hunting boars with a spear each and I got distracted by that cloud that looked like Laurie Serafini, I turned around and you had somehow managed to skewer six pigs on one spear!! I've never seen anything like it. Anyway, apparently Hamas will be at the game this week on a recruiting drive.
Haha you still haven't realised that I stole 4 pigs off your spear and put them on mine when you were distracted by Laurie Serafini's precipitation. Nobody sings like a cloud in a crowd. I yearn for the Hard Rock Cafe. It is also has bits of metal. We have a high metal content at the Roys now. We're quite polarised. I have only eaten a HSP once, I prefer a Donner Kebab, aka the Hard Rockies Cafe. They didn't appreciate my party hat but I could have sworn it was stipulated on the invite.

I don't mean to be crass, but I would like to win this game.

Happy 300th, Marlowe - IF SELECTED. :cautiousv1:
It's a big IF.

Literally. You capitalised both letters - the 'I' and even the 'F'.

Hawky Walky Wookies would have been better
star wars GIF
I work with a bevy of chinese from China and Malaysia. They all adopt an English name and one likes to be called blue and was surprised when I said that blue is slang for a fight, but a new one wants to be called Wookie!!! I kid you not.
I told one of the others that she should inform Wookie that she should search for another name.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I work with a bevy of chinese from China and Malaysia. They all adopt an English name and one likes to be called blue and was surprised when I said that blue is slang for a fight, but a new one wants to be called Wookie!!! I kid you not.
I told one of the others that she should inform Wookie that she should search for another name.
Definitely an interesting choice of name to take on! But then, look at the handles some of us take on for this messageboard!

I'm pretty sure Aristotle Pickett is his real name, but other than that, lots of creativity around the boards.

Good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades!

Hello Roys!

It's bin night tonight (but not for you sausageroll) so I'm setting myself a calendar reminder. I've also got a busy day with stuff just needing to be completed.

Whatever you do today, do it with purpose. Or may porpoise. Or dolphins. Or something.

Good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades!

Hello Roys!

It's bin night tonight (but not for you sausageroll) so I'm setting myself a calendar reminder. I've also got a busy day with stuff just needing to be completed.

Whatever you do today, do it with purpose. Or may porpoise. Or dolphins. Or something.
morning mogs
I was supposed to bring my bins in yesterday but had a busy day and didn't

have to go get them soon before I forget again

but its cold outside and I don't wanna

morning mogs
I was supposed to bring my bins in yesterday but had a busy day and didn't

have to go get them soon before I forget again

but its cold outside and I don't wanna
Yes, the weather is starting to turn.

Where is my good friend cartwright? I've missed her cheery posts.

Morning Wosh! What are you up to today?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at The Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back