Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - East Side Hawks v Gold City Royals at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

I hadn’t planned anything for when the countdown gets to 250 but it sounds like Footypie might sing for us or something?

Don't worry, I've already hired the car...

Here, take a gif that I usually reserve for that other mint adoring heathen hotchilli

Youre Disgusting Season 6 GIF

Well now I have to start over! This has ruined my evening 🤬
Sorry, if there's anything I can do to help, I'm here.

I've got your back. (OK not your whole back, just the ilio costalis - but it's in a jar.)

Sorry, if there's anything I can do to help, I'm here.

I've got your back. (OK not your whole back, just the ilio costalis - but it's in a jar.)

I looked that up, and feel like I might need that to kick and run and stand upright.

Can I have it back by tomorrow?

If it's not too much trouble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just checking in. So busy! I’m guessing I didn’t miss much, it’s only the Royals. 😬
They're no Bombers, that's for sure, but they're much better to banter with than some I won't name.

I'm actually pretty handy. I'm not a tradie, but I work in the construction industry and have done for the last 15 years so I've picked up a thing or two.
images.jpeg-6.jpg
Great ****ing job Cadsky!!! 😲😳

A slight improvement on mine..

images.jpeg-7.jpg

I should be too. I've got a trip to bunnings in the morning and then I'm building a cubby for my kids. I decided to build one myself rather than buy one. I'll get far more satisfaction from it when I'm done.
Visited our local new Bunnings yesterday. Whoever designed it should be shot - don’t even wait till sunrise. 🤦‍♀️ The parking is at street level, has at least two entrances from different streets (it’s on a corner) with no warnings of oncoming traffic, so it’s a veritable demolition derby. There’s upper level parking as well…if you can find the ramp. You have to go up escalators to get to the store. There are elevators to get back down with your stuff. Worst location ever because being on a corner, there is a 4-way traffic light, and you have to hope someone lets you out when the light turns green. Ugh. :laughv1:

We did get what we needed. And there were a lot of kids - there was a Bluey workshop.

Good luck with your project. 😃

As a Magpies supporter I am thrilled that Kayo just knew that of all our close wins in the last two years, the one I really craved to see was us doing our best to s**t the bed v North in 2022.
Yes, Mr. Strig was not pleased with having to watch close ANZAC Day losses in a program that was touted as great Collingwood games. I have to agree with him on that. I don’t like the Bombers. But I must admit that their ANZAC jerseys are beautiful with the poppies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - East Side Hawks v Gold City Royals at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back