Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - East Side Hawks v Gold City Royals at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, Mr. Strig was not pleased with having to watch close ANZAC Day losses in a program that was touted as great Collingwood games. I have to agree with him on that. I don’t like the Bombers. But I must admit that their ANZAC jerseys are beautiful with the poppies.
Yeah it was a ridiculous series of programming.

They could have at least subtitled it Essendon’s greatest 21st century finals wins given they can’t actually win real ones.

Aw come on Strigs! That’s not nice…
Haven’t seen you around much.

Hungry Lets Eat GIF

Pregame lunch and catch up 🙂

I like how Bunnings keeps you guessing

My now defunct Bunnings ( which moved 200m away) had tools left and garden right

Seaford switched it around where tools were right and garden left

Entering was like stepping into the twilight zone as you co-ordinate the brain to the store alignment

My now defunct Bunnings ( which moved 200m away) had tools left and garden right

Entering was like stepping into the twilight zone as you co-ordinate the brain to the store alignment
I find Woolworths does this too. Consistent store layout… except for when it isn’t. :(

Game Day Royals

Today we play *checks notes The South West Phoenix Hawks East - now this team shouldnt be too much trouble but we still need to bring our B game. Come on guys lets not give up a free quarter again

Once I take out the sheep our midfielders should have a Mobbs day - krakouers has already started on fire with a DT score in the millions last week.

Our forwards need to be inspired

Our defenders have much to do to emulate the #stackedsix but we feel we have the makings of the #PackedLunchSix

Today we begin the climb

I find Woolworths does this too. Consistent store layout… except for when it isn’t. :(
I work there, and even I can’t keep track of where they put things some times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought everyone just wandered in, got lost for 2 hours, then wandered out with $250 worth of shit you never intended to buy?

I thought everyone just wandered in, got lost for 2 hours, then wandered out with $250 worth of s**t you never intended to buy?
I thought that was IKEA.

I looked that up, and feel like I might need that to kick and run and stand upright.

Can I have it back by tomorrow?

If it's not too much trouble.
Yep, anything you need. I've got your kidneys.

Morning/afternoon everyone :)
Sorry I haven't been here this week. Real life things taking up my time, trip to Melbourne for a funeral (it went well, beautiful but sad!). And a busy weekend to boot, including booting Gold City into the stratosphere ;)

I would but I've enrolled in a body building competition and I need the parts.

I use to do speed lifting. I found Weightlifting too boring. You should give it a go. Don't worry, you'll pick it up quickly.

Game Day Royals

Today we play *checks notes The South West Phoenix Hawks East - now this team shouldnt be too much trouble but we still need to bring our B game. Come on guys lets not give up a free quarter again

Once I take out the sheep our midfielders should have a Mobbs day - krakouers has already started on fire with a DT score in the millions last week.

Our forwards need to be inspired

Our defenders have much to do to emulate the #stackedsix but we feel we have the makings of the #PackedLunchSix

Today we begin the climb
IMG_2908.gif

I use to do speed lifting. I found Weightlifting too boring. You should give it a go. Don't worry, you'll pick it up quickly.
You lifted with your nose didn't ya?

Morning/afternoon everyone :)
Sorry I haven't been here this week. Real life things taking up my time, trip to Melbourne for a funeral (it went well, beautiful but sad!). And a busy weekend to boot, including booting Gold City into the stratosphere ;)
How very rude.
Come sit on the bench with me and we'll compare funerals. It'll be cathartic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - East Side Hawks v Gold City Royals at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back