Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Coney Island Warriors v Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Who will kick more goals and how many will they kick?

• Sausageroll 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sausageroll 15

• Filthy 10

• Gralin 500

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If I ever go on death row, ribs and bourbon is my last meal
who will you murder?

I have a few on my list, perhaps we can do a criss-cross

Good lord, why did I decide now to try to contact an international (read India) help service to reset an online gaming account?

Last edited:
far out, still waiting on EA to verify me, time for another scotch..... I'm about to get sarcastic with Rohit from the help centre... wish him luck...

far out, still waiting on EA to verify me, time for another scotch..... I'm about to get sarcastic with Rohit from the help centre... wish him luck...
Good luck EA suck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good lord, why did I decide now to try to contact an international (read India) help service to reset an online gaming account?

I hope you haven't sold EA the rights to Margin Mania? I've been looking forward to that all off-season.

They've moved on from working out to watching tik toks with the volume up on their phone

Daniel Radcliffe Torture GIF by Dark Ages

I hope you haven't sold EA the rights to Margin Mania? I've been looking forward to that all off-season.
I would never do that to MM, hufus wouldnt forgive me.

should I do one for this travesty of a compo? how many teams, how many games left?

I would never do that to MM, hufus wouldnt forgive me.

should I do one for this travesty of a compo? how many teams, how many games left?
13 teams to answer your first question. And too many to answer your second :p
Might be a bit tricky with a few of the rounds being split-rounds to counter the bye though?

looks a little hairy from round15 onward.

Good luck EA suck
they win. send a code, enter code, change password, enter password, invalid... Get ****ed.

For all the gods, I programmed systems to keep the whole frikken country safe and now I cant login to a stupid shootemup coz of an inept robot security system.

13 teams to answer your first question. And too many to answer your second :p
Might be a bit tricky with a few of the rounds being split-rounds to counter the bye though?
let me think...13 teams means we need 12 more rounds...oh wait, need finals, crikey this is tough at this time of night

they win. send a code, enter code, change password, enter password, invalid... Get ****ed.

For all the gods, I programmed systems to keep the whole frikken country safe and now I cant login to a stupid shootemup coz of an inept robot security system.
Have you got your "Mr Shouty" key turned off?
Feel you with that first sentence though, seems to happen far too often.

let me think...13 teams means we need 12 more rounds...oh wait, need finals, crikey this is tough at this time of night
send it through to EA with the subject line "since you couldn't fix the password issue, can you have a crack at this?"

Back