Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gold City Royals at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Same for me. The most exciting chocolate store experience I've ever had was in Paris. So beautiful.
So much chocolate...so little time!

TigerTee- tiggers by 55
Blue horse- Baggers by 33
Fleabane- Carlton by 34
Grey Eagle - Blues by meaning of life 42
Robertio Royal Blue- Baggers by 41
Wizard Melon - Blues by 29
Cadsky - Blues by 47

Let me know if I missed anyone.
Wiz is in charge of the prize.
I had Blues 29 as well

My god that was a close one! I think we went into this one a bit overconfident, but credit to the Tigers they pushed us all the way. We'll just bank the four points and move on to the next one.
We have a full bench, we win. It's that simple.

You can't play a half a game with 2 on the bench in this day and age. 2 key defenders as well. Didn't even spread the injuries around, lol.

I like sweet stuff, but much prefer salt. The chocolate in Belgium was wonderful, but one of my greatest moments overseas was walking into a bar in Brussels and finding lambic on tap.

All of a sudden, the heavens opened up... I heard a fanfare from the sky...

View attachment 1927986

Nothing in the world beats Belgian ales... I can't understand why Stella Artois even exists.
Lambic is unreal stuff.

We have a full bench, we win. It's that simple.

You can't play a half a game with 2 on the bench in this day and age. 2 key defenders as well. Didn't even spread the injuries around, lol.
We'll take the points and run lol. I don't want to sound like i'm complaining, but i thought the umpiring benefited Richmond more than it benefited Carlton.:p

Last edited:
Also, too much damned foopy talk, not enough chatter about how OOB are taking the Royals to the guillotine!

View attachment 1927992
I'll be ready for those Royals on Sunday! You don't have to worry about that! Unlike the Carlton team though we can't be complacent.

We need to be switched on right from the start. I want this game sewn up by half time. Then we can put the flip flops on for rest of the game.

If the beating is bad enough Cadsky and the Royals might forfeit the game. Then we can make a beeline for the pub nice and early.:D

We'll take the points and run lol. I don't want to sound like i'm complaining, but i thought the umpiring benefited Richmond more than it benefited Carlton.:p
The general consensus from the neutrals doesn't support your view.

The general consensus from the neutrals doesn't support your view.
Look we'll just take the points, but i do have a slight worry that we struggle when we are favourites at times. We went on a great run to make the finals last year, but a lot of people myself included thought our year was over in the middle of June last year. So expectations were at rock bottom at that point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be ready for those Royals on Sunday! You don't have to worry about that! Unlike the Carlton team though we can't be complacent.

We need to be switched on right from the start. I want this game sewn up by half time. Then we can put the flip flops on for rest of the game.

If the beating is bad enough Cadsky and the Royals might forfeit the game. Then we can make a beeline for the pub nice and early.:D
Sounds kinky

Sounds kinky
seriously-side-eye.gif

With the sim that's where you start to worry if you think you've got it sewn up at halftime.

With the sim that's where you start to worry if you think you've got it sewn up at halftime.
If the sim is sewing you at half time… then I’m sorry, you don’t really know the rules of the game…
Crochet only my knitters…

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gold City Royals at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back