Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gold City Royals at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Here ya go guys. Well done!

🍎🥕🍎🥕🍎🥕🍎🥕🍎🥕🍎

View attachment 1928253
giphy-downsized-large.gif

With the sim that's where you start to worry if you think you've got it sewn up at halftime.
I'll settle for having it won by the end of the third quarter then mate.

After watching the Old Boys simulated match training yesterday I am still in wonder at our depth and the talent across the whole qooty field on display at the Viper Pit

1710453128623.png

Ophidian Old Boys to win by 55 points on Sunday

I'll settle for having it won at the end of the 4th quarter.
Yeah but we kind of want a stress free last quarter. We should beat this crowd with no bother anyway

Yeah but we kind of want a stress free last quarter. We should beat this crowd with no bother anyway
I have a cure for stress mate, go to the chemist and ask where the nearest bottle shop is and get a Guinness.

I have a cure for stress mate, go to the chemist and ask where the nearest bottle shop is and get a Guinness.
That's not the solution during the game though!:laughv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you met Robertio? Modelled on the old style Baggers.😉
Ah yeah that great 1979 to 1982 Carlton team. Play hard and party hard. I think that's the right philosophy to have mate. It worked for them and it'll also work for us.

Ah yeah that great 1979 to 1982 Carlton team. Play hard and party hard. I think that's the right philosophy to have mate. It worked for them and it'll also work for us.
a_letsgetdrunk.gif

Seems like you’ve lost weight there big Tigerturbulance
Very observant of you krakouers and thankyou for noticing.

I've slimmed down this season as I've found just standing in the middle rucking the hell out of other rucks too easy. My plan now is to be a more mobile type of ruck and impact the score board more.

Why not i suppose. It will be St Patrick's day after all.
St Pats day, one of my favourite 3 days of the year, the others are the day before it and the day after it.

St Pats day, one of my favourite 3 days of the year, the others are the day before it and the day after it.
Omg! I managed the Royal Dublin hotel for a small period and that small period contained a St Pats day! Holy **** you people can drink!

And ofc, me being an Aussie coming from a strict RSA culture started to whip out the laws and preceded to cut people off! 🤦‍♀️

I was quickly pulled aside and was told we don’t do that here 😂😂

So as I looked around, both inside and out - people were spilling out of everywhere, clearly over paxed, others vomiting, more shagging and the rest were fighting - both men and woman - locked in physical battles and I turn to my boss and said….

Sooooo I just keep pouring 😳

Very observant of you krakouers and thankyou for noticing.

I've slimmed down this season as I've found just standing in the middle rucking the hell out of other rucks too easy. My plan now is to be a more mobile type of ruck and impact the score board more.
I too have taken the patented CakeEater 5 step process to losing weight to get my body ready for summer
1710455650748.jpeg

Omg! I managed the Royal Dublin hotel for a small period and that small period contained a St Pats day! Holy * you people can drink!

And ofc, me being an Aussie coming from a strict RSA culture started to whip out the laws and preceded to cut people off! 🤦‍♀️

So as I looked around, both inside and out - people were spilling out of everywhere, clearly over paxed, others vomiting, more shagging and the rest were fighting - both men and woman - locked in physical battles and I turn to my boss and said….

Sounds like an after game drink with the Bombers.

Omg! I managed the Royal Dublin hotel for a small period and that small period contained a St Pats day! Holy * you people can drink!

Dear DemurePrincess, let me introduce you to the Irish...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gold City Royals at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back