Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - West Coast Wonders v East Side Hawks at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

His name crossed my mind the other day, I think it's because a Lonie boy is a draft hopeful.
Ryan played in the wrong era. Would be lethal in a more sanitised time.

Edit: would have actually died in the 70s or 80s though…

This isn't the Roys gameday thread? :oops:
I'll help you out.

Here you go.

I'll help you out.

Here you go.

Thank you, kind sir.

If every single Wonders player accidentally gets deleted in the next forum upgrade Wosh I wouldn’t be overly upset…
Don’t worry though cause if Ralph dies, he will be incarnated into Chief Clancy Wiggum :policecar:

But hopefully that doesn’t happen cause I would miss my everyone too much on here as my friends.

season 6 eating GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same people that played for us before the bastardisation.

Except HARPSichord whom I’m reliably informed hates every decision he’s made that has led him to where he is today.
world wars GIF

Holy deep fried gif Batman.

Welcome to the family Wonders TheGoatBaron
We actually have too many rookies. We'd better let the Gorilla City Royals have that one.

What are everyone's thoughts on the news of a potential merger? I personally hate it.

We actually have too many rookies. We'd better let the Gorilla City Royals have that one.

What are everyone's thoughts on the news of a potential merger? I personally hate it.
If they merge I’d want an entirely new team also brought in to retain the absolutely needless and hugely disrupting byes we now have.

Star Wars Reaction GIF

not agian
The ones posting nonsensical gibberish are the Wonders, and the ones posting incredibly harsh and unfair criticism are the Hawks. If you get to the intersection of that venn diagram you’ve found boncer34

Thank me later.

I'll help you out.

Here you go.

Remember that time I read you like a book in werewolf?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - West Coast Wonders v East Side Hawks at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back