Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: East Side Hawks vs Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Awww that was so bloody fun wasn't it?!

I've still got some of those images saved. You know the ones :p
Me too buried somewhere on the deep deep dark web. I might start a new one up, invite only.

So what’s everyone doing tonight? I’m making pizza and watching foopy home alone…can’t wait.
No idea. Had my daughter’s school sports day today, so we’re all stuffed. Probably some kind of takeaway for dinner, then might watch a quarter or so of foopy before crashing early because I have to be up for work tomorrow at 4:30am.

So what’s everyone doing tonight? I’m making pizza and watching foopy home alone…can’t wait.
Cooking dinner for the family is the first thing. I've just won a meat tray at my local so I'll probably be hiving that off to all and sundry. Who's foopying tonight? Probably catch a quarter or two.

Cooking dinner for the family is the first thing. I've just won a meat tray at my local so I'll probably be hiving that off to all and sundry. Who's foopying tonight? Probably catch a quarter or two.
Crows and Cats, should be a good game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My good friend Headless, why are you so distant from this thread this week?
I'm still processing Tarkyn_24's sudden and most upsetting return to the East Side Hawks. :sadv1:

I'm still processing Tarkyn_24's sudden and most upsetting return to the East Side Hawks. :sadv1:
I must say that it hurt a lot, being spurned like that.

Sorry I’ve been on an aeroplane all day.

Did you know you can fly four hours from Melbourne and go back 20 years?
Yes, and it took me 20 years to get back again. Whatcha doing over there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: East Side Hawks vs Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back