Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Morning Bears, the last time we played the Hawks they were still the Phoenix and after we beat them they never rose again, its time to do the same thing to the Hawks today.
Happy Easter to all! Let's hunt down that win and celebrate together! Go Bears!

JWS Easter Bunny 1.gif

Hawks Bear Bus.jpg

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin guero HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

Bears, Today's the day we end this losing streak, we're facing the Hawks, and let me tell you, they're looking more hungry than a bear in a honey factory. But fear not, because despite our four match losing streak, I still believe in two things, the Easter Bunny and our team's ability to bounce back!

Now, I know what you're thinking, "Ted, what does the Easter Bunny have to do with Qooty?" Well, let me tell you, my friends, the Easter Bunny is all about surprises and miracles, and that's exactly what we're aiming for today! We're going to hop onto that field with the spirit of the Easter Bunny, full of energy, optimism, and maybe a few chocolate eggs hidden in our socks for good luck.

Sure, we've had a rough patch lately, like trying to teach a bear to tap dance, but every setback is just a setup for a glorious resurrection! So let's crack open those Easter eggs of potential and show the Hawks what we're made of.

And remember, my Bears, just like the Easter Bunny, we've got a few tricks up our sleeves. Let's hop to it, believe in the magic of Easter, and turn this losing streak into a winning streak faster than you can say "chocolate bunny!" Onward to victory, my Bears!

Bearlieve.jpg

Happy Easter everyone, may y’all have a wonderful Easter filled with happiness and joy today.

Today is my favourite time of the year cause it means it’s my annual Easter Egg Hunt to collect as many eggs and funny looking objects as always but whatever you celebrate, remember that Ralph loves you for being you 🤗

happy episode 7 GIF

Morning Bears, the last time we played the Hawks they were still the Phoenix and after we beat them they never rose again, its time to do the same thing to the Hawks today.

View attachment 1944783

View attachment 1944782

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin guero HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash
Why does your bearmobile have hot dogs for legs?

View attachment 1944783

View attachment 1944782

JoshWoodenSpoon ’s Easter Bunny costume is going to be the perfect distraction during the upcoming prematch egg hunt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bring the edge today Bears.
The Essendon Edge has certainly turned your footy boys’ form around, and it could be just what we need to turn around our own form

Especially as suspensions aren’t a thing ;)

Bears, Today's the day we end this losing streak, we're facing the Hawks, and let me tell you, they're looking more hungry than a bear in a honey factory. But fear not, because despite our four match losing streak, I still believe in two things, the Easter Bunny and our team's ability to bounce back!

Now, I know what you're thinking, "Ted, what does the Easter Bunny have to do with Qooty?" Well, let me tell you, my friends, the Easter Bunny is all about surprises and miracles, and that's exactly what we're aiming for today! We're going to hop onto that field with the spirit of the Easter Bunny, full of energy, optimism, and maybe a few chocolate eggs hidden in our socks for good luck.

Sure, we've had a rough patch lately, like trying to teach a bear to tap dance, but every setback is just a setup for a glorious resurrection! So let's crack open those Easter eggs of potential and show the Hawks what we're made of.

And remember, my Bears, just like the Easter Bunny, we've got a few tricks up our sleeves. Let's hop to it, believe in the magic of Easter, and turn this losing streak into a winning streak faster than you can say "chocolate bunny!" Onward to victory, my Bears!

View attachment 1944792
David Noble confirmed.

Merry eggmas
If the Hawks lose, the bears get por_please_ya for S38
We will have 1 season to woo porps to stay long term. If porps decided to return to the Hawks I will fall on my sword and play for the Furies in S39. In S40 we will come together and decide the next course of action. Sounds like a quick and easy bet

Merry eggmas
If the Hawks lose, the bears get por_please_ya for S38
We will have 1 season to woo porps to stay long term. If porps decided to return to the Hawks I will fall on my sword and play for the Furies in S39. In S40 we will come together and decide the next course of action. Sounds like a quick and easy bet
Im not sure anyone is cruel enough to make a bet where you end up playing for the Furies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back