Resource Season 38 New/Returning Players - Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

DP you have players in the team for you to do the ironing, you are far to busy and important to be doing the menial work while you rebuild the Bomber Babes
I’m all about the equality… maybe one of these campaigners can teach me to iron…. It’s always been a dream to take the creases out and not put them in 🤦‍♀️
a clue for you to get in good with your new boss, DemurePrincess prefers AI art work over copy paste images
Bc I can’t do anything else 😂😂😂

I’m all about the equality… maybe one of these campaigners can teach me to iron…. It’s always been a dream to take the creases out and not put them in 🤦‍♀️

Bc I can’t do anything else 😂😂😂
I reckon you got your work cut out with this lot DP, but your vision of the Bomber Babes is inspirational and a breath of fresh air.

Ophidians being the Old Boys and the Bombers being the Babes is a great balance and ensures inclusivity across both teams :thumbsu:

DemurePrincess the Ophidian Old boys are often shortened to 'Old Boys', do you mind if we do the same thing with the Bomber Babes and shorten it too 'Babes', seems friendlier and more playful

I reckon you got your work cut out with this lot DP, but your vision of the Bomber Babes is inspirational and a breath of fresh air.

Ophidians being the Old Boys and the Bombers being the Babes is a great balance and ensures inclusivity across both teams :thumbsu:

Talk about diverse…. You bring the barnyard and we bring the…. Well! I’m not sure yet but I’m excited either way for the Bombers!

But I’m loving all the free publicity!!!!

Inside Out Joy GIF by Disney Europe

DemurePrincess the Ophidian Old boys are often shortened to 'Old Boys', do you mind if we do the same thing with the Bomber Babes and shorten it too 'Babes', seems friendlier and more playful
If that makes you feel better about yourself…. Sure!

Talk about diverse…. You bring the barnyard and we bring the…. Well! I’m not sure yet but I’m excited either way for the Bombers!

But I’m loving all the free publicity!!!!

Inside Out Joy GIF by Disney Europe
your a premiership playing former Old Boy, we are here to support you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway… must dash! The boys have their first home ec lesson in 6 minutes.

We are making lemonade scones!

Toodles xx
I really like this nice bomber vibe, I can see the Bomber Babes being an SFA favorite team in no time

I can’t even IRON… I don’t even own one!! If that’s why you got me here then we are soooooo ****ed but hey!!!

I like to find the silver lining on all aspects of life so we might use the ironing board as something kinky…. BUT the iron… we’ll use as a DENIED stamp for those that disrespect the SAND 😬
Thanks for letting me pick some clothes from your wardrobe.

It's nice to have more options to choose from.

IMG_1705.JPG

Ain't nobody touching this!

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Season 38 New/Returning Players - Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back