Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Zevon let's quickly put some bets on the Roys and sink them
All my money is tied up on Donald Trump to win the US election mate… I’m trying to selflessly save the world here

Good morning guys and gals, I’ll be posting your game at 3pm EST today
Conditions for the this match will be CLOUDY :cloud:

Cadsky Footypie32 GreyCrow Zevon grumbleguts Brenton Davy hotchilli 🌶️
Mobbs Mooch TheGoatBaron DERRINALPHIL Elmer_Hauser Ed_Gein
Welcome to S38 Woshes!!!!!! I'm back from a night out partying irl so a bit seedy and ears ringing but in good spirits. Certainly testing my recovery after being sick a few weeks but seem to have held up ok.

Cloudy weather at the Throne. Sounds like a good day to kick back in Blacky's Bar and watch through the window. Note that the Golden Throne is the ONLY Sweet FA venue that has public loos. Municipal Reserve Oval has loos but no Sweet FA team plays there.

2021-09-12_15.59.45.png 2021-09-12_15.59.48.png 2021-09-12_15.59.56.png 2021-09-12_16.00.00.png 2021-09-12_16.00.09.png 2021-09-12_16.00.18.png 2021-09-12_16.13.15.png

Roys, today we're off to the Golden Throne in northside Sweet. Here is the suburb of Golden Valley suburb and the Golden Throne with its stands and terraces etc:

You can't say fairer than fair enough.

HinkleysHeroes this is how it all ties together - the Minecraft world I work on is built around all the locations in (and sometimes backstory surrounding) this league.

Betting: n; the act of putting money on a racehorse to prevent it from winning.
A couple of friends of mine owned champion racehorse Rubiton. It won or placed in 35 of 36 starts. Guess which start was the ONLY one I bet on it…

A couple of friends of mine owned champion racehorse Rubiton. It won or placed in 35 of 36 starts. Guess which start was the ONLY one I bet on it…
If I put money on the roulette table on red AND black AND odd AND even, it would land on green zero.

Cloudy weather at the Throne. Sounds like a good day to kick back in Blacky's Bar and watch through the window. Note that the Golden Throne is the ONLY Sweet FA venue that has public loos. Municipal Reserve Oval has loos but no Sweet FA team plays there.

View attachment 2061247View attachment 2061248View attachment 2061249View attachment 2061250View attachment 2061251View attachment 2061252View attachment 2061253
We may be Royals but at least we have some consideration for the plebs.

First time we have beaten those Spanish flogs in a long time.

Consumate team effort, we should be up to our collective sacks in medal contention again.

Love coach Goorjian, meet him on several occasions years ago. The type of personality and hands on coach that makes every player and person at the club and organization he works for feel wanted and valuable.

A class act and great bloke in every sense of the word, is Goorj !
What is that? Is that basketball? How come all the Olympics are team sports now ... I'd rather watch the track and field any day. Bad glad to hear we had a win.

PS: Haha I googled the olympics and Australia are leading the medal count?

If I put money on the roulette table on red AND black AND odd AND even, it would land on green zero.
In a game of 2-up I could bet on both heads and tails and the coin would end up on its side…

What is that? Is that basketball? How come all the Olympics are team sports now ... I'd rather watch the track and field any day. Bad glad to hear we had a win.

PS: Haha I googled the olympics and Australia are leading the medal count?
It’ll be the usual way. The swimmers win heaps in the pool the first week then we slide down the table the second

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Goal Baron returns to the SFA for Season 38. It is written in the stars that the Roys will win it all this season.
You were easily the league's standout goalkicker of Season 37 and I can see no reason why you won't you built on that.

You were easily the league's standout goalkicker of Season 37 and I can see no reason why you won't you built on that.
Gralin if he had any sense would change my username to The Goal Baron

Roys, today we're off to the Golden Throne in northside Sweet. Here is the suburb of Golden Valley suburb and the Golden Throne with its stands and terraces etc:

You can't say fairer than fair enough.

HinkleysHeroes this is how it all ties together - the Minecraft world I work on is built around all the locations in (and sometimes backstory surrounding) this league.

Where's the bar with the best view? My fans want to know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back