Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's do this Roys !

So happy SFA is back. A nice percentage booster to start the season.
Hi, you must be new here. Well go easy on you this week but don't even think about the EKA, that's going straight to a Royals Rookie. BTW, are you the only Rookie the Roys picked up this off season?

Sad Mad Men GIF

I haven't even got the grass out from between my teeth from last season

How are you traveling fbd?

There's the short answer: yeah pretty good.

And then there's a long answer that boils down to the short answer with added info about the school holidays and work and leisure and the impending heat death of the universe as well as the existential feeling that I am a frog in a pot that is unaware that the pot is on the kitchen stove and the burner is on.

But yeah pretty good.

Yourself?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's the short answer: yeah pretty good.

And then there's a long answer that boils down to the short answer with added info about the school holidays and work and leisure and the impending heat death of the universe as well as the existential feeling that I am a frog in a pot that is unaware that the pot is on the kitchen stove and the burner is on.

But yeah pretty good.

Yourself?
Fine thanks.

Happy German national ratcatchers day everyone, may you all have a nice day. And leave it Cadsky
Hello GB. I'm afraid you've got us mixed up with the Swamprats. I'd be surprised but I'm sure it's just the dementia kicking in.

Hello GB. I'm afraid you've got us mixed up with the Swamprats. I'd be surprised but I'm sure it's just the dementia kicking in.
Old news. The dementia kicked in long time ago. Why do you think Mobbs recruited me for to the Roys?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back