Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gold City Royals v East Side Hawks at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, much better than Kentucky ****ing Crap.
Red rooster will harden your arteries long before KFC has even started its effect. I've never experience so much salt in a food in my life. Tried it twice and wondered if they were purely using the chicken to tether the salt grains together.

Korean Fried chicken places (as in those found in Australia, I’ve never actually been to Korea and tried ones there) are amazing. I still love KFC but the Korean stuff leaves it for dead

The Golden Wishbone -Marion Rd Mitchell Pk

Morphett Vale Charcoal Chicken - Main South Rd Morphett Vale
Where abouts are those strange sounding places GreyCrow? I’ve never heard of them. Are they anywhere near my 26 bedroom mansion in Vaucluse?

They make Vaucluse look like a ghetto
Goodness, I’m sold! I’ll fire up one of the Rolls Royces so I can send the butler out to invest in some real estate there immediately!

They make Vaucluse look like a ghetto
Goodness, I’m sold! I’ll fire up one of the Rolls Royces so I can send the butler out to invest in some real estate there immediately!
When the revolution comes, you wouldn't be able to survive one night in the gulag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure Red Rooster and Chicken Treat count - purely because they're built around the chicken roll as opposed to the Colonel's greasy bucket. Open to being wrong on this one though.
Those philistines not from WA wouldnt know the greatness of Chicken Treat

Those philistines not from WA wouldnt know the greatness of Chicken Treat
Got to admit, I ****ing love Chicken Treat. Especially that Kamikaze Sauce (and no, I'm not talking about the caustic soda beverage a franchisee once served*). Always treat myself to one the first Sunday of the school holidays, as I consider the fortnight ahead.

*may be urban legend

Is this another one of those weird sounding suburbs GreyCrow was talking about earlier? Is there a good chicken shop there?
Less a chicken shop, more a canteen run by other inmates.

It's porridge or nothing, Zevon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gold City Royals v East Side Hawks at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back