Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I sense greatness in this one Cadsky
Magnificent recruiting by you… or by whoever you’re stealing the credit from
Would you believe me if I told you I've been pestering him for years? Let's just say I was quite persuasive in the end

1721625438414.png

Just suffered another old fart injury (sprained left ankle) but I should still be good to go for game day, for another Royal Flush by The Rillas at TGT !

super-smash-bros-brawl-super-smash-bros.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Royals, I've got the key points for the team game plane lads.

1. If you've got the ball get it to me.
2. If I've got the ball, shepherd and block for me so I can run the ball and have a shot on goal.
3. If the opposition has the ball, get it and give it to me.
4. Kick outs. If I pass the ball back into play to you, shelter in position until I run by and give me the ball. The 1/2 give and get should also be applied in all stoppages. If for some reason you take possession of the ball at a stoppage, see game plan point 1.
5. If I decide not to contest the ruck, all taps are directed to me.
6. If I am called to the bench, the closest player to the bench will leave the ground in my behalf.

Any questions?

Cobra Kai GIF by NETFLIX

This is me talking to me about you.

I can't believe the Roys are still a thing. I offered to save them once, they ignored me

They are irrelevant beyond belief

Irrelevancy is our thing.
We wear it with pride

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back