Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Checking in

I actually met Jacko once when I was 4 and down with Dad in Geelong visiting some friends of his. Gave me a friendly wink and wave. Great lad

Shakes head @ that video clip. I had forgotten about that

I was promised by Footypie32 that you have to keep your distance

I said he would maintain a distance of 2 Kms. Kms in this instance referring to "Krakouer metres", which translates to roughly 6.7cms.

I won't go into detail on how he settled on that distance. But I will say that if I ever ask krakouers how far away something is, he always starts to pull his shorts down...

just don't give him a concussion, he's my deso and I need him to drive me home later.
I often come out of the pub staggering, put the keys in the wrong car, then finally find my car, open the door get in, put on the windscreen wipers, the hazard lights, turn them off, trying to get the car started.

With a cop watching the entire thing. An hour and a half later, when the pub has completely emptied and everyone else has gone home, I start the car he immediately walks over taps on the windscreen and asks me to blow in his breathalyser. The conversation usually goes...

"0.00? But I don't understand... I thought you were drunk..."

"Oh, I can explain, I'm the designated decoy."

My original debut for another team was so long ago I'd forgot that I'd even done it.

Headless was the reason I left them. Glory is the reason I'm back.

My original debut for another team was so long ago I'd forgot that I'd even done it.

Everyone can do what they want, but.i personally don't know why many SFA players seem to change clubs almost every season or two (not saying you are one Crimmo)

I have had nice offers from representatives from other clubs but I am playing to stay at the Roys for the long haul, honestly cannot imagine ever wanting to play for another team.

I owe it to TedDougChris (what a legend)

Headless is a curse on this league. I don't blame you.

He needs to be stopped before he causes anymore damage.

Everyone can do what they want, but.i personally don't know why many SFA players seem to change clubs almost every season or two (not saying you are one Crimmo)

I have had nice offers from representatives from other clubs but I am playing to stay at the Roys for the long haul, honestly cannot imagine ever wanting to play for another team.

It was back in 2011 I was part of it for a season. Just having a lend of Headless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember you left me at the Wonders 💔

Oh yeah now I remember you.

Haha jk no I don't

Haha jk again course I do. Welcome back Crimson Azure !
You might not remember me, but by the end of the season I can assure you, you'll never forget me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back