Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

You might not remember me, but by the end of the season I can assure you, you'll never forget me.
Whenever someone tells me they'll never forget me, it goes down like this:

Me: "Knock knock"
Them: "Who's there?"
Me: "You've forgotten me already ya bastard!"

Not everyone appreciates genius.

I've always appreciated genius. Especially the big blue one from Aladdin. He was hilarious.

The cartoon, obviously. I'm not an idiot...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today we are celebrating Switzerland National Day today. Mobbs ' most ancestry scientist from the fine country of Switzerland is Charles Édouard Guillaume. Guillaume is most known for winning the Nobel Peace Prize in 1920. This award has elluded Mobbs but he is hoping to win it one year for his services to Sweet F.A.

Today we are celebrating Switzerland National Day today. Mobbs ' most ancestry scientist from the fine country of Switzerland is Charles Édouard Guillaume. Guillaume is most known for winning the Nobel Peace Prize in 1920. This award has elluded Mobbs but he is hoping to win it one year for his services to Sweet F.A.
I also hear their flag is a big plus....

A flog would know a flog when he sees one I guess

Good One Reaction GIF

How is that flog still around?

Mainly stays in his dressing room these.

You can sometimes coax him out by leaving a trail of tobacco leading to a pile of old Hustler magazines.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back