Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

So good. Its back to normal on the SFF. The last 4 pages make absolutely no sense to me at all

I know, it's like that galling moment when you reach that age and you find yourself getting angry/annoyed at loud, obnoxious teenagers.

I know, it's like that galling moment when you reach that age and you find yourself getting angry/annoyed at loud, obnoxious teenagers.
Sorry I will try not to be so loud and obnoxious.

I’ve been there for 20 years…

No, but Olympics. Playing doubles.
Oh I forgot about the Olympics! Are we a chance?

So good. Its back to normal on the SFF. The last 4 pages make absolutely no sense to me at all
Haha sorry, I always feel that if anyone can understand what I'm talking about, then I'm doing it wrong :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh I forgot about the Olympics! Are we a chance?

Haha sorry, I always feel that if anyone can understand what I'm talking about, then I'm doing it wrong :D
Is that why you constructed Sweet out of Minecraft? It’s often hard to understand what building is what…

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back