Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's another beauty I found many years ago. It's not a traditional trailer, but still sets the scene :D

Not for the first time, Cocklebiddy is not known for it’s sophisticated art gallery

To further flesh out my response to Elmer_Hauser , there is a holy trinity of definitely high production, solid story and artistically meritorious aussie films I swear by. I will share them here:

Tarnation​

Only this one is listed on Troma's catalogue but all fit the general theme of the grade :)

Sheborg Massacre​

I have a bit of paraphenalia for this gem, a lovely book of images and stories and even a vinyl single that came with the purchase :)

Murderdrome​

You're welcome everybody! (If anyone wants to watch any of these - I'm gonna guess: no), I can upload them to Google Drive for you to give them a look.

Where do you find this stuff? :D

Just looking on IMDB something like that Murderdrome only has 180-odd votes!

Where do you find this stuff? :D

Just looking on IMDB something like that Murderdrome only has 180-odd votes!
I think I spotted the kickstarter for it advertised on Facebook years ago :D I guess I just google around etc.

Alright Skip Cadsky. It's been a busy week but I'm raring to go. Ready to make this spot my own. I don't think you're going to need to move me all year.

LFG
love the dedication. im sure well be talking about you when ALL-SFA comes around

I don't know how to write a proper virus, so I've created this virus based on the honour system.

Now that you've read this post, you are honour bound to delete random files from your computer and send this to everyone you know.

Excuse the intrusion. Today is the last day to submit a ladder for the BovBall game so I am doing a final encouragement to get involved. This golf style of scoring game compares your ladder against each rounds current ladder to give you a score each week. The Lowest total score at the end of the home and away wins. Use a randomiser if you need. Just one post with all 13 teams is enough to play the entire season. You won't find an easier game that requires so little effort!

My son kind of got me in trouble at his school the other day.

His teacher was giving them new words, one of the words was "contagious"

She asked the class if anyone could put the word into a sentence.

My son eagerly put up his hand.

"Yes?" she asked (rolling her eyes because she knows what my family is like.)

"Well, our neighbour is a Dragons supporter, and he has decided to paint his entire house in their colours. But he only has a 2-inch brush. My dad reckons it's gonna that that stupid contagious."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved Toxic Avenger. It was right up there with reanimater . They were some sick shit movies

Most of them/Troma classics are on the AMC streaming service, which is like a 10 dollar add on to Amazon Prime Video.

Have you ever seen Rabid Grannies ? Brilliant:)

Are they candidates for the '' Movies That Cant Be Made Anymore '' thread?

Somehow I don't think A Clockwork Orange and Cannibal Holocaust would be allowed to be made today and or released in mainstream cinemas and streaming services.

Most of them/Troma classics are on the AMC streaming service, which is like a 10 dollar add on to Amazon Prime Video.

Have you ever seen Rabid Grannies ? Brilliant:)
My favourite from the known Troma movies is probably Tromeo and Juliet.

Scooby Doo Reaction GIF by Boomerang Official

Pardon me, I'm looking for the Royals vs Roys match thread...

I seem to have wandered into the niche film thread instead.

Last edited:

I seem to have wondered into the niche film thread instead.
Never heard of her, but I'm sure she's a superstar behind the camera. I bet Uncle_Leo has seen her "films" many times over.

I seem to have wandered into the niche film thread instead.
Astounding, an entire thread devoted to this short film:

Never heard of her, but I'm sure she's a superstar behind the camera. I bet Uncle_Leo has seen her "films" many times over.
Astounding, an entire thread devoted to this short film:

You two are not helping.

Frustrated Jack Nicholson GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back