Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry did you mean w***ers?
Wonders, now you're getting it. :D

Happy You Can Do It GIF by Disney Jr.

its very simple, we're all talking shit

come Sunday the sim will do what the sim does and it will get posted in here and if you are online when the game is being posted you can follow along "live" and comment on how its going or make fun of your opponent if you do something cool

nothing we do or say impacts on field performance and there are no suspensions or injuries so you can knock peoples teeth out and keep playing

you just can't decide to knock people's teeth out, its up to the sim

what you do have control over is your own level of engagement in this thread

but if it makes you feel any better I've got a good feeling about your debut on Sunday, you might even kick a couple of goals
What Are You Talking About GIF by DrSquatch

Don’t worry, 350+ games and 22 seasons later; neither do I

Honestly impressive you're still on a list.

I don't know whether it's more a testament to the toughness of a certain insect or the mediocrity of the wonders but either way, it's impressive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm starting to think we should funnel the media threads into p4p1 's PMs
Less thinking, more doing tgrs.
Honestly impressive you're still on a list.

I don't know whether it's more a testament to the toughness of a certain insect or the mediocrity of the wonders but either way, it's impressive.
Mediocrity and the Wonders go together like glue and paper. Seamlessly... and stickily. Meant for each other.

Sorry did you mean w***ers?
Geez you've picked up their dialect pretty quickly. Very impressive - you must be a linguist!

Just don't try too hard to decipher what ClarkeM says. Even the great minds don't really understand what Clarkey waffles on about.

So West Coast is like the St Kilda of the SFA?
Foundational team with less success than expansion teams.
We have won more premierships than the Delons so that title is all yours.

So West Coast is like the St Kilda of the SFA?
Foundational team with less success than expansion teams.
I would say St Kilda are generally more liked.

I'm just trying to catch up on the thread, but I've done most of it now. Still confused as to what exactly is going on but why would my inline life be different to my real life?
Didn’t tske you long to get the vibe of this place :D

Kick goals.
Act confused.

Well ****. I've snookered myself a bit there.
they haven't won one in the modern sweet though

bit like VFL flags, 17 seasons since they last saluted

only about 5 of the old timers left of the list and akkaps who lost as a Gumbie that day

Hey cats can you please confirm whether sausageroll has put Wosh bin night reminder in the calendar again for Season 38 or will we be relying on the Wonders posting their Team Sheet?
The BIG questions right here folks!

Dont worry, there is always Season 44!

Bureaucracy? It's more of a adhocracy... however sometimes I mix up self-organization with self-interest and self-importance.
Locked in! Has been locked into my sig for months.

Thanks again. Greatly appreciated. It's been a long time coming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back