Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Sin City Swamprats v Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans should have plenty left in the tank. They've hardly got out of second gear.

Agreed although I’m convinced it’s Brisbane’s day after hipwood kicked that amazing snag

I’ve talked shit about that campaigner for years and he pulls that out of his ass

Absolutely insane

Agreed although I’m convinced it’s Brisbane’s day after hipwood kicked that amazing snag

I’ve talked shit about that campaigner for years and he pulls that out of his ass

Absolutely insane
Yeah. Agree.

Do you think they planned this?

Risky tactics if true
No, but how they've played for a fair bit of the season has given us a sighter. They gave up big leads to Geelong and Carlton as if they could afford to. They can't on the MCG. They've given Brisbane so much space around the ground and haven't been able to lock the ball in their area.

How good is GF day? Not as good as a qooty grand final obviously, but still good.

Sydney to go to the pub after kicking the first 2 goals.

BloodySwan to drown himself inside a keg

Fixed it for you 🤭

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought yesterday was Saturday, and I've spent a fair chunk of today thinking it was Sunday.

Both shocked and appalled I have to wait till tomorrow for Qooty!
I heard the Swamprats are to blame

Please play accordingly based on how this makes you feel about the Swamprats

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Sin City Swamprats v Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back