Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Sin City Swamprats v Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Swampies!

Wednesday! Markets! Cheeses! Coffee! Laughter! Quaffing! Conversations!

Whatever you do today, do it exultantly.
First day back at work and I've got five hours straight of meetings. Only one hour to go at least.

Please source your outrageous claims.

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand it’s depressing to play for the Hawks, posting into a vast expanse of nothingness except the occasional TY24 banger but sometimes you have to live with your mistakes sport

There’s always next year for a change
Ye the Hawks kind of suck and it’s weird seeing my idol Tarkyn_24 just wasting away.

No Way Abandon Thread GIF

Time to return to your own match thread turbo
Turbo? I was sure you were going to go with a "champ" at the end there.... ya know, to really assert your dominance.

Bluelegs, this will be our 100th game together - IF both selected. :cautiousv1:
How quaint. Bluelegs and I celebrated our 100th dance just last week.

I certainly hope you play your 100th game together this week AND it be celebrated with a win.... as it would then also mark my 250 qootball win! I have been stuck on 249 wins for 3 or so days now Headless. It is excruciating.

Speaking of milestones.... Hey cartwright! We play our 50th together this week - IF both selected. :cautiousv1:

It's generally polite if a guest brings something for the hosts.

Is Gralin that type of person, damicky?

He actually removed stuff

I wouldn’t invite him back

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Sin City Swamprats v Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back