Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

You still can't spell it!
What's more important is that I can smell, skull, skip, shoot and score.

According to Apple Intelligence (IOS 18.1 beta), a more professional post from you would have read

Dead BFew,

Although your posts are mostly of the highest quality and extremely humorous,
I reach out to you with a kind suggestion that you take more care to spellcheck your posts, prior to hitting the post reply icon. Especially when it comes to the spelling of holy places such as the Colloceeum.

Yours faithfully,
The Wonders Rookie of the year 2023

Pamcake1

Going to the Grand Final on Saturday also, so that'll be a nice break :).
Do you think you can smuggle me in, in your budgie cage?

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's more important is that I can smell, skull, skip, shoot and score.

According to Apple Intelligence (IOS 18.1 beta), a more professional post from you would have read

Dead BFew,

Although your posts are mostly of the highest quality and extremely humorous,
I reach out to you with a kind suggestion that you take more care to spellcheck your posts, prior to hitting the post reply icon. Especially when it comes to the spelling of holy places such as the Colloceeum.

Yours faithfully,
The Wonders Rookie of the year 2023

Pamcake1
Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

Now we have mentioned the South melbourne market I now see adds for Woolies South Melbourne.

I once bought something advertised on the adds that come up when posting on Bigfooty!!!!!

View attachment 2121370
Been a while since I've seen ads on this website, thankfully.

Now we have mentioned the South melbourne market I now see adds for Woolies South Melbourne.

I once bought something advertised on the adds that come up when posting on Bigfooty!!!!!

View attachment 2121370
I miss the market. Brings back old memories growing up in Sth Melbourne

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back