Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Must be bloody scary being up on a stick and singing (Miming).
All I’m gonna say is she best not fart bc those tiny white shorts will become floss

Too busy running his parlor and have you seen him lately...him in shorts....... these days is poke your eyes out willingly!!!
He has a tea shop?

Advertising 7Plus sport when you can't actually watch the AFL grand final on it. 🤣

And are forced to get out the actual TV remote, and work out how to use it again, and hope the aerial has not fallen off your roof since you last turned the TV on.

Must be bloody scary being up on a stick and singing (Miming).
Music all through last night.

Today Katy Perry gets up to sing and we're all
shrug.gif

Disclaimer: I don't actually know if she's any good cos I don't have TV.

Ugerrrrhhh Gambling Ads.
Advertising 7Plus sport when you can't actually watch the AFL grand final on it. 🤣

And are forced to get out the actual TV remote, and work out how to use it again, and hope the aerial has not fallen off your roof since you last turned the TV on.
I listen to ABC 774's broadcast and turn off the tv sound for all ads and guff.

Ugerrrrhhh Gambling Ads.

I listen to ABC 774's broadcast and turn off the tv sound for all ads and guff.
Yeah I'll just listen to the radio. And after about a quarter I tend to know which players belong to which teams for the most part.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Music all through last night.

Today Katy Perry gets up to sing and we're all
shrug.gif

She did ok. Not that I'm her demographic.
Can't you watch it on the computer screen?

I've got 2 old ones going at different ends of my place.

The smaller 14 year old Sony 46" probably going to be more fluid than the 7yo el cheapo 65" I got for free recently as a hand me down.

Not sure how watchable they will be when the players start running around.

I'd still need to be subscribed to something, wouldn't I?
It's streaming on 7 plus. If you stick 7plus in your search engine....or just join something with a free 7 day trial and cancel it straight afterwards.

It's streaming on 7 plus. If you stick 7plus in your search engine....or just join something with a free 7 day trial and cancel it straight afterwards.
The risk of a "free trial" ... hmm I should start a poll.

I'd still need to be subscribed to something, wouldn't I?
Foxtel Sports only I think, which is really expensive.
Not on Kayo.
AFL final rights all sold up with Seven free to air (only using TV aerial) and Foxtel Sports.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back