Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Wrong thread, Pugsley quit the Bombers.

Bottom of the ladder, pathetic club culture, every second player gets permabanned and they cry as soon as they get called out, it’s a real wonder why he’s called quits you know 😂
That’s what makes Baghdad great, we give up more posters than your pathetic club can recruit. Who’s shit mate?

I’d say have a good long look at the history of both clubs😉

Trick Or Treat Halloween GIF by MOODMAN
I'll raise you one.

kittens GIF

Bottom of the ladder, pathetic club culture, every second player gets permabanned and they cry as soon as they get called out, it’s a real wonder why he’s called quits you know 😂
IMG_5632.gif
IMG_5634.gif

IMG_5633.gif

just running to my root beer supplier he crashed down the road, need to help him and get root beer for the pub, root beer mobile (pub on wheels) will be at Bahagadad this sunday
I'll take a dozen root beers without the roots please.
I'll take a dozen root beers without the beers please.

I didn’t realise we had a 4chan beta cuck on the forum until today but alas, here you are.

Talk properly. It’ll do you some good.
Need an interpreter for this. Guess this makes me the Boomer that DemurePrincess always thought I was.
Nice to see the Bombers have woken up from their slumber, oooh I wonder what must have sparked their interest!
A change of leadership will do that to a club.
Well this is uncalled for, here I am keeping this club together and despite all of what’s happening on the other side of the fence, our club is actually keeping together.
If you have to say it, then it aint happening and you are in denial.
Now let’s get real, the Bombers falling apart. Well I could believe that easily but this all just seems like a big ruse and ploy to me.

Then again, look at their list. Blimey.
Well, which one is it?

Wannabe admin? Heck no. I just love the place that I am so profoundly dominate in that I was willing to step up into a role while others were willing to cry about being found out. It was hilarious and still is.

Purple circles, far out you’re absolutely obsessed aren’t you. Speaking of obsession, let’s talk about me and the Wonders more. We are elite. We are godly. We are just everything you guys want to be.

Horry would be absolutely laughing right now at the state of the Bombers and in turn, proud as punch of the club that he’s helped build back up.
You wanted to be Admin, no one trusts you anymore ... and for what? Nothing else has changed.

Horace was our #1 ticket holder, he loved us, especially our chaos.

Quit/pushed out/permabanned, whatever.

Isn't the first captain to leave the club mid-season, won't be the last.
Are you accusing Pugsley of running the club into the ground then quitting?

You should tag him properly then, coward.

Need an interpreter for this. Guess this makes me the Boomer that DemurePrincess always thought I was.

A change of leadership will do that to a club.

If you have to say it, then it aint happening and you are in denial.

Well, which one is it?

You wanted to be Admin, no one trusts you anymore ... and for what? Nothing else has changed.

Horace was our #1 ticket holder, he loved us, especially our chaos.

Quit/pushed out/permabanned, whatever.

Isn't the first captain to leave the club mid-season, won't be the last.

Are you accusing Pugsley of running the club into the ground then quitting?

You should tag him properly then, coward.
nice melt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're not going to win with that hand when I've already played my 5 puss hand.
Girl GIF

And where the **** did the 5th puss come from? There’s only 4 pussies in the pack you idiot

Girl GIF

And where the **** did the 5th puss come from? There’s only 4 pussies in the pack you idiot
Either he is playing the joker as one of the puss cards or cheating ... might be both.

Either he is playing the joker as one of the puss cards or cheating ... might be both.
I’d like to see where he pulled it from… from his sleeve? His coat pocket? Where are most pussies hidden?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back