Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Vacuuming GIF
There should be a phone AND a glass of wine in hand too
Baha! Multi tasking maniacs 💪🏻

Dabblers are know to leave mess from A***** to breakfast, use the last of something and not put it on the to buy list and deign to think that doing the dishes is not their responsibilty even if they have used every knife, dish & chopping board in the place, filling the sink with unrinsed implements.
They have never heard the saying, 'clean up as you go' let alone get all the ingredients out at the start and put them all back at the end.
Efficiency experts they are not.
They require staff to service and assist their dabbling.
Do you have staff Bovo ?
You summed me up perfectly. I actually do have a once a week cleaner so we’ve moved my dabbling to once a week. The night before she comes. Coincidence?

You summed me up perfectly. I actually do have a once a week cleaner so we’ve moved my dabbling to once a week. The night before she comes. Coincidence?
Are you one of those wanna be Royals?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re on fire this morning Pam. Go spend a minute in the Bovball thread. That’ll cool you down!
3am woken by a distant car alarm, it's windy as here in Melbs and the pollen count is through the roof. I wouldn't call this being on fire, I would call it an intemporate mood.

Well you and some other campaigner I can’t remember Essendon Mod, you can both rest easy, as the race will go ahead and your resistance will be refuted by hundreds of million punters.

Sleep tight.
It bothers me less than it does Loonerty, but the obsession of horse racing (and gambling) in this country is pathetic and disgusting.

Meh-bourne Cup

3am woken by a distant car alarm, it's windy as here in Melbs and the pollen count is through the roof. I wouldn't call this being on fire, I would call it an intemporate mood.
we disabled all the car alarms on the camels here for the exact same reason

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back