Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Reheated last night's leftover schnitties in the air fryer for lunch.

At this point in time, yes, life is good. šŸ‘
I just finished work

Life is great!!!

I'm screening calls until 4pm.
45 minutes and counting

Ever notice when you want to call timeā€¦ itā€™s like the clock starts going backwards to be a right bitch lol

I'm only half way through it too. ****!
So close!

Are you panting yet??
Happy Hour Lager GIF by Busch

So close!

Are you panting yet??
Happy Hour Lager GIF by Busch
And I've screened the call further because I had to take the dog for a walk. Will be cracking one as soon as I am back through the door!

Guys! Im So ****ing proud!
I AM OFFICIALLY A SOCCER MUM!!!

My daughter is playing her first game as me speakā€¦ well!
Sheā€™s on the field šŸ˜‚

Now to explain my excitement!

My daughter does not possess a competitive bone in her body. I do!

But she got her dads art farty mind! Which is totally fine but I love a killer instinct!!!

Anyway, she decided she wanted to play. I was like okay after spending $300 of her kit (sheā€™s looks fab btw)

And I promised her I wouldnā€™t be that mum and after my 3rd yellā€¦ she yelled backā€¦ stop controlling me!!!

Okay! ****! Fine! Was only trying to help ffs! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Anyway. They just won 1-0 annd played against boys that were bigger than them so itā€™s an epic win in my eyes and first games as a teamā€¦. Absolutely killed it! šŸ’ŖšŸ»šŸ’ŖšŸ»šŸ’ŖšŸ»

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But she got her dads art farty mind! Which is totally fine but I love a killer instinct!!!

Anyway, she decided she wanted to play. I was like okay after spending $300 of her kit (sheā€™s looks fab btw)

And I promised her I wouldnā€™t be that mum and after my 3rd yellā€¦ she yelled backā€¦ stop controlling me!!!

Anyway. They just won 1-0 annd played against boys that were bigger than them so itā€™s an epic win in my eyes and first games as a teamā€¦. Absolutely killed it! šŸ’ŖšŸ»šŸ’ŖšŸ»šŸ’ŖšŸ»
Fantastic to have a win first up, well done girl!
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

An I promised to post a Barbie Movie still for you last week.
This one from 'Cake Crumbs':

IMG_8665.jpeg

Soccer coach of the teens shortly, I bet.
Nah! Iā€™m too aggressive
Already had the chat with what she needs to improve and she told me that I didnā€™t know the playing positions so what would I know šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I said I know grunt sister which I will teach!
Angry Mixed Martial Arts GIF by UFC

Nah! Iā€™m too aggressive
Already had the chat with what she needs to improve and she told me that I didnā€™t know the playing positions so what would I know šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I said I know grunt sister which I will teach!
Angry Mixed Martial Arts GIF by UFC
The Muppets Yes GIF by ABC Network

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back