Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Jonathan LaPaglia just here like..

I forgot I owned this on CD....CD motor door drive is cactus, so I haven't played any CD's for years and haven't thought of this for years, it was nice to be reminded ta.
What Kilroy didn't say about Guerilla radio is it's on every Friday on the Bombers match thread and they don't mind a few gatecrashers.

Absolutely mate!

GuerrillaRadio is 150 this week and we know how much Tony loved a tribute.
Have you got a folder of all the former Bombers previous posts or something, Killa?

You’re a true Sweet FA detective.

A gentleman and a scholar.

A man of culture, sophistication, and exemplary character.

And you’ve got a nice arse :thumbsu:

Anyone like King George there?
I like King George when they’re battered and deep fried along with a fistful of dimmo’s.

Hey KohPhi

Show everyone your creative genius when it comes to dim sims.

Cover your eyes children. This, this will get messy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you got a folder of all the former Bombers previous posts or something, Killa?
IMG_8844.gif

Before Tony left, he compiled a list of songs he wanted posted.

IMG_4703.jpeg
You’re a true Sweet FA detective.
When I realised he never actually turned up at showtime, I lost interest.

IMG_9112.gif
A gentleman and a scholar.
IMG_8921.jpeg
A man of culture, sophistication, and exemplary character.
IMG_7389.jpeg
And you’ve got a nice arse :thumbsu:
IMG_7349.gif

With the “look at me” squad in full flight today, it’s time to get back to business. Let’s trade team strategy secrets. Our plan is to run onto the qooty field and get smashed by your team. Genius plan yeah? Ssshhh it’s a secret though. Your turn!

With the “look at me” squad in full flight today, it’s time to get back to business. Let’s trade team strategy secrets. Our plan is to run onto the qooty field and get smashed by your team. Genius plan yeah? Ssshhh it’s a secret though. Your turn!
Our plan might just dovetail into your plan Bovo.

Final 3! 👑

I don’t need to win immunity! I’ve got 2 idols and a steal which need to be used by F4.

I’ve just palmed off an idol to my ride or die so basically will come down to the jury!

Let’s hope these bitches appreciate a killer game instead of how they were voted out! 💪🏻🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back