Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: East Side Hawks v Gumbies FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey, por_please_ya, I have the bestest idea.

Hear me out. Grand final entertainment. Ludovico Einaudi.

Listening to a guy on piano is generally boring unless you're really into it. But how good does he sound with an orchestra? How good would it sound in the middle of the MCG with an orchestra belting out his greatest hits. Of course, finishing with Experience. It really does sound amazing with musical accompaniments.

But also, mixed in with all his hits, he could play the two competing teams' theme songs along with doing a duet with Mike Brady doing Up There Cazaly and One Day in September.

I am a genius.

No? Shit idea? I guess he could play at the Sweet FA grand final.
I actually think that'd be fantastic!

How are we all coping with the loss of Robbo from 360?
Unpopular opinion. I like Robbo and love the combination of the 2 on the panel.
He is more or less a passionate fan who knows the game but isn't an expert nor pretending to be one. He holds them to account often enough without being too whingey.
I will miss him.

I've got freckles on my arse that have more chemistry than Gary Lyon
Meme No GIF by HiHo Kids

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have seen a Geelong poster ask, "does Saturday's result diminish 2022s margin"
Everyone knows that the real Grand Final of 2022 was the Qualifying Final.

Just like in 2007 when the real Grand Final was the Preliminary Final.

For the avoidance of doubt: Collingwood is everyone’s Grand Final.

Don’t @ me
Tarkyn_24, just a friendly reminder that our teams' last grand final was an uncontroversial draw with absolutely no intriguing umpire interpretations whatsoever (particularly around the time wasting rule).

por_please_ya got your back, mate.

Tarkyn_24, just a friendly reminder that our teams' last grand final was an uncontroversial draw with absolutely no intriguing umpire interpretations whatsoever (particularly around the time wasting rule).

por_please_ya got your back, mate.
Yes, and the ironic thing is that it was the only possible result from our game that permitted Carlton to make the finals in the final round of the season. 🤮

Australia lost that day (but won two weeks later when the Blues started 0-60 lol)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: East Side Hawks v Gumbies FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back