Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Robertio, how's the salon business going. I'm due for a hair cut and my annual back, crack and sack Brazilian
I run a Guinness Bar mate not a f****n barber shop.

Right i have two or three people from this team on ignore. The posters in question bring nothing but lame and inane banter to the table!

Anyway is Brenton Davy still banging on about his Fred medal? Well he can keep it my season 37 premiership winners medal will do me fine thank you very much.

Anyway how's good old Mr Bean himself your captain? Poor Cadsky his Swans pooped their pants yet again on the big stage, and he now gets to enjoy a weeks worth of my company!:laughv1:

Right i have two or three people from this team on ignore. The posters in question bring nothing but lame and inane banter to the table!

Anyway is Brenton Davy still banging on about his Fred medal? Well he can keep it my season 37 premiership winners medal will do me fine thank you very much.

Anyway how's good old Mr Bean himself your captain? Poor Cadsky his Swans pooped their pants yet again on the big stage, and he now gets to enjoy a weeks worth of my company!:laughv1:

Welfare check on Cadsky

cool-fun.gif

High Royals, I'm ready for a great week and nahnah and manicpie

giphy.gif

Also OP of the year Tigerturbulance
Hey! We have prior beef?

Oh and anyway Turbo said he isn't taking in anymore Carlton people! We need a Pies fan to serve as our team jester for next season.:laughv1:

Last edited:
We beat this lot in both prelim finals in our premiership winning years. We have more flags than them as well.

I honestly think the Gold City Plebeians fear us a lot more than we fear them!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I run a Guinness Bar mate not a f****n barber shop.
Oh i'm sure there's somewhere in Spotswood that will have him looking like a US marine mate. :laughv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back