Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

top cat waiting GIF

I avoid him, he's crazier than a cut snake and cats and snakes are mortal enemies
They are both really cool, but being crazier than a cut snake does not make one a snake. I'm crazier than a left handed Abyssinian dog walker's hair dresser, doesn't make me one.

I can never remember the teams all these empty-head gutter slimes play for because they are all on ignore. Does it play in this match?
The word he will suffice i don't identify as non binary thank you very much.

Yeah, why not, Mrs Turbo can we please have another for manicpie?

Just to be sociable, I don't know what level of access the Royals can expect.
I better call us the OOBer for delivery...

oober van I LOVE stickered and Uranus.PNG

it a long way from Spotswood to The Golden throne...

but Pina Coladas are worth it...

pina colada girl.gif

and certainly make a girl... and the Maniac... and the monkey) happy..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoops Braklet - I’d say Turbo and Robertio probably conspired here to both be online ;)

I fired up my alerts, saw this, and immediately knew that my girlish dreams of Post #2 were kaput:

1727793827189.png

So howahya Royals, been building any pyramids to bury Cadsky in lately?

his busy pissing on and claiming everything in Spotswood at the moment

Braklet as head of security you better keep a close eye on the pug

We've had plenty of well trained students like FreoGirl and Fleabane, but Pugsley is an altogether different phenomenon despite plenty of history around Spotswood. (How's your spa drain doing nowadays, Cap?)

I can never remember the teams all these empty-head gutter slimes play for because they are all on ignore. Does it play in this match?

How are your guts these days, Grumbly?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back