Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt I would get out the ground alive. BTW, I know I hung it on Crippa during the year but I reckon he's the most deserved Brownlow winner in history "The Bastard"
Jobe was the most deserving in history.......

season 2 lol GIF by [HASH=785530]#Impastor[/HASH]

Been following developments on twitter for the last couple of hours.

100+ missiles from Iran launched two minutes ago.

Nice knowing y'all.
Jesus mate i go here to avoid that shit. Oh well if the nuclear apocalypse is about to happen, there's not much we can do about it really. I'm just going to try and stay as happy as possible.

Although i reckon that World War Three if it ever happens which it hopefully won't, will be caused by either one of the Russians, Chinese or North Koreans.

Royals you seem to be bit of a one man band here. If it wasn't for manicpie hardly none of you would be posting. Are we really that bad?:laughv1:

Last edited:
Jesus mate i go here to avoid that shit. Oh well if the nuclear apocalypse is about to happen, there's not much we can do about it really. I'm just going to try and stay as happy as possible.

Although i reckon that World War Three if it ever happens which it hopefully won't, will be caused by either one of the Russians, Chinese or North Koreans.
You're closer than us mate, you better get a hard hat.

You're closer than us mate, you better get a hard hat.
All we can do is hope that common sense prevails.

Although i do think in a Russia v rest of the world scenario, then the US and NATO will hopefully be too strong for them.

It's fat Kim in North Korea who i'd be most worried about mate.

Royals you seem to be bit of a one man band here. If it wasn't for manicpie hardly none of you would be posting. Are we really that bad?:laughv1:
I love it. I'm a shoe in the qrownlow medal and qookie of the year is a given but it's on the field where I weave my feline magic

I love it. I'm a shoe in the qrownlow medal and qookie of the year is a given but it's on the field where I weave my feline magic
Oh you're by far my favourite Royal mate. Granted the competition ain't much though!:laughv1:

We've created a monster lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm only as good as lack of quality that surrounds me.
I hear that your captain is not feeling the best. Hopefully he gets well soon.

Good to see an active rookie and well done on actually getting what banter is in a fantasy forum.

We will look seriously at your application to join us at Spotswood, but it will have to be next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back