Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

It shouldn't. It's pretty much the language most of your team speak.
we are all very old at Spotswood, you know ... and speak only the Queens English

we are all very old at Spotswood, you know ... and speak only the Queens English
That explains a lot. The Queen's dead.

The word deplorable springs to mind.

is punk like a povo version of Elmo music Elton Johns Wig
Sesame Street Idk GIF

OK, apparently there's this thing called an Osmo drawing pad and app that integrates it into a tablet, to keep small children amused.

Consider me well and truly amused :D

View attachment osmo.mp4

Well that's three quarters of an hour I'll never get back.

I just hope you now know what to do if your kid comes home sporting a faux-hawk and ripped flannel shirt...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is happening? Any Banter I can jump straight into the middle of, without actually doing any lead up work?

Should I just talk golf with Brenton Davy for a while?

I bet you two have some great Pattaya stories...

about your ladyboy encounters

I wanted to be as uninspiring and invisible as possible.
But the Rats had damicky so I chose the Royals instead.

How many seasons since you left the Bears, Sunny?

1728049786730.png

I bet you two have some great Pattaya stories...

about your ladyboy encounters
Glad I don’t, but Thailand is not somewhere I’ve been

OK, apparently there's this thing called an Osmo drawing pad and app that integrates it into a tablet, to keep small children amused.

Consider me well and truly amused :D

Holy ****ing shit, you owe me a new laptop! :joycat::joycat::joycat:

Question for the class: is this 1975 snap from a 7-Eleven corporate report of Edward James Olmos?

1728053801972.png

Here's a earlier pic from his HS yearbook:

1728053905585.png

Hmmm...

Hiya Fleabane - I love these unexpected drop-ins.

Good to hear from you - Miss you heaps :blueheart: :greenheart: :greenheart::blueheart:
Nice to see you all from time to time. Note I gave your post a 'like' last night - was meant to be a 'love' so don't take anything from the lack of 'love'!

Hope you are well too Mrs T. :love:

Nice to see you all from time to time. Note I gave your post a 'like' last night - was meant to be a 'love' so don't take anything from the lack of 'love'!

Hope you are well too Mrs T. :love:
Fleabane how are you enjoying my witness protection facilities? Only the best doggie food, enough slow cats to chase and my new highly sophisticated belly scratchers. Hope life is fabulous.

Fleabane how are you enjoying my witness protection facilities? Only the best doggie food, enough slow cats to chase and my new highly sophisticated belly scratchers. Hope life is fabulous.
I supposed you made sure the Hawks made finals for her as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back