Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Utter chaos. Mayhem. You should see the crazy bitchkriegs happening in our team PM. If we ever have an OOBs meetup IRL there'll be a melee. It's going off, I tell you.

I think the only sane thing Mobbs can do is outsource some minecrafting to a 12-year-old so that we get our bowling green, golf course and horse-sized minigolf all at once, and there's no lingering resentment at one faction getting favouritism over another.

I'm sure there's some other facilities being agitated for but they've been drowned out by the clamour over the three big ones.

I mean if a private school can spend $64M on a pool then surely $20 to a preteen to upgrade the Ophidians campus isn't too much to ask?
giphy.gif

My southern Italian background says it's a staple diet for weekend lunch.
Look out pug
Or it's off to Springfield Ohio with you.

Utter chaos. Mayhem. You should see the crazy bitchkriegs happening in our team PM. If we ever have an OOBs meetup IRL there'll be a melee. It's going off, I tell you.

I think the only sane thing Mobbs can do is outsource some minecrafting to a 12-year-old so that we get our bowling green, golf course and horse-sized minigolf all at once, and there's no lingering resentment at one faction getting favouritism over another.

I'm sure there's some other facilities being agitated for but they've been drowned out by the clamour over the three big ones.

I mean if a private school can spend $64M on a pool then surely $20 to a preteen to upgrade the Ophidians campus isn't too much to ask?
I wanted a golf course when I joined in S32 and nothings happened yet. I wouldn’t hold my breath if I was you

I wanted a golf course when I joined in S32 and nothings happened yet. I wouldn’t hold my breath if I was you
Dreams only come true in Spotswood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was a Mod. Black pants, white shirt, black tie, Aquascutum overcoat, 1962 Vespa 160 Sportique. Used to go on scooter pack rides with the local church youth group.

**** I must have been insufferable. Even I want to go back in time to beat me up.

Ska Ska Black Sheep, OTP

but I wish I had your Vespa now, even as an old man

True.

But the OOBs make things happen. It's why everyone wants to be an OOB, whether they admit it in public or not.

I was a Mod. Black pants, white shirt, black tie, Aquascutum overcoat, 1962 Vespa 160 Sportique. Used to go on scooter pack rides with the local church youth group.

**** I must have been insufferable. Even I want to go back in time to beat me up.

I think I spotted you about 10 seconds into this clip...

but I wish I had your Vespa now, even as an old man
As do I. I sold it to a fellow scooterist for only $25 because it was going to a good home and be looked after.

He and his dickhead mates sprayed tiger stripes on it (on a light blue Vespa????!) and thrashed it around for a week until it died then they left it on the side of the road.

Sounds awesome and vintage now but it's a rude culture shock to realise my 1962 classic then was the equivalent of me going out and buying a 2006 scooter today.

Oh, and that music track?

chimp finger.jpg

All of us are edible, if it comes to that.

hmmm... 245kg of love muscle would make for quite a nice month of grilling...
Some more than others. Looks closely at Braklet

I think I spotted you about 10 seconds into this clip...

Unavailable here due to copyrights :rolleyes:

But yes, we did park up in the city and wander around going "We are the mods, we are the mods, we are we are we are the mods"...

It's much safer when there's a dozen of you.

Sounds awesome and vintage now but it's a rude culture shock to realise my 1962 classic then was the equivalent of me going out and buying a 2006 scooter today.

I grew up in SoCal dirt bike culture, had a nice progression, all Hondas:

Z50 -> XR75 -> CT90 -> S90 (transitioned to street) -> CX500

Occasionally I lust after another one of those CT90 trail bikes, then I see what the other nostalgia hounds have done to the market

Hell, I could get a brand new one with updated tech for less than that

I actually liked his other band Public Image Limited more than i liked the Sex Pistols.

Ha ha ha i must see is that clip of him when he was on Judge Judy up on YouTube.:laughv1:

I didnt mind this - I also liked Oh Superman by Laurie Anderson - must have been the weird ass electronica minute I went through

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back