Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Gold City Royals v Gumbies FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Possibly. Cadsky has reached midlife crisis territory.

Perhaps he'll purchase a snazzy little MX5, or maybe he'll embrace his inner rockstar and go for a chop-top Rolls Royce!
Funny you mention this. We've just been looking at land rover discoveries tonight

And you had till just before midnight Thursday to post this

Noob

And you had till just before midnight Thursday to post this

Noob
Just pretend you didn't see it. Actually, with your age-related memory loss, you may not have to pretend.

GWS Goose what beers are you bringing on Sunday
Mountain Culture Status Quo is my current beer of choice (that is commercially available)
There has been an explosion of mid level breweries open in Penrith and the lower Blue mountains lots of good beer being made.
My preference is squinters, had a terrific pale ale from Katoomba brewing on the weekend which id also recommend.

Funny you mention this. We've just been looking at land rover discoveries tonight
I actually bought the Landrover Discovery sport a couple years back, but in the end they couldn't deliver. Ended up getting the Audi Q5, which is good, but I still think I prefer the Land rover.

Mountain Culture Status Quo is my current beer of choice (that is commercially available)
There has been an explosion of mid level breweries open in Penrith and the lower Blue mountains lots of good beer being made.
My preference is squinters, had a terrific pale ale from Katoomba brewing on the weekend which id also recommend.
lol that's just mean.

Triggering Cadsky like that.

He's gonna be so angry come Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Gold City Royals v Gumbies FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back