Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d love to retort but QLD just let WA make 450+ after two golden ducks in the first 3 batsmen and Marsh out for 13…far out.
If Konstas scores another 50+ score here I'm expecting his name to be in Test XI conversations in the coming days.

#NSWbias

Fremont Street was fun. They bring you drinks continuously if you are gambling, and you only have to pay the tip. Playing the 1c machines made it a relatively cheap evening lol.
Free Guinness, i take back what i said about Vegas.

Man... No idea what my team is pretending that it's doing but it's so underwhelming.

Well, it's been a shit club since the exodus in the early 2000s so it's whelming.

Which shit club are we talking here? I didn’t know the Rats had an exodus in the 2000’s…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Melbourne. So close to worthless in the past four years that they could play in the VFL and still lose most of their games.
Oie. Our VFL team win games!

North Melbourne. So close to worthless in the past four years that they could play in the VFL and still lose most of their games

Yeah I'm ****ing pissed.
Luckily North has drafted some good young players before the Tassie drafts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back